• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

I NEEEED HEEELP

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Max

"There's always money in the banana stand."
Staff member
Awards
i found it best to get everything to its max as soon as possible. i dont remember what lvl you needed stuff at, but max it out and i know you good to go.

septiroth99

somewhere in the dark...hitting menos grandes!
just make your levels of all, including you main level, to the highest. so the drives to level 7, the summons to level 7 and you main to level 99. i did that. and main goes fastest. couse when you train with summons or drives, you will get those exp points on you main level too.

and recomend to traint first at land of the dragons. then at space paranoids. and for the last levels, end of the world. (for final form only end of the world. at the beginning it is hard, but it will get easyer!)

pinoy4evah

Website
www.youtube.com
when u get to hades paradox if ur not leveled up enough and u still need 2 level ur drive forms for wisdom go run around in the underworld and for final go to the tower near yen sids place. for valor fight seph and lose cuz i think u still get exp and for master go 2 land of dragons. that way u level up yourself and the drive forms cuz thats wut i did. also you can go to pride lands a go 2 the top of that lions den thing and there will b like a million heartless. i spend about and hour there and reached lvl. 99 from like lvl. 78

Twilight_Dancer

yu cant drive when your fighting sephiroth.

When I was levewling up wisdom i went to memorys skyscraper because its right next to a save point and all of the heartless just keep regenerating!

Nazo

Hope Remains
Awards
OK this is the problem I an like lvl 78 on KH2, I cant get in the cerberus paradox and up cups I need help.:thumbsup:

You have to level up your Drive forms and Summons. Drive forms upgrade by killing certain types of enemys and Summons upgrade by using them.

Dman2.0

i still have never gotten to level 99 in kh2 but i am level 100 in kh1 and i am trying the level 99 roxas and level 100 destiny islands files
destiny islands will be so much easier

risingfalls

Disjoin Remorse From Power
Level up your drives and summons. I didn't use my summons throughout the game, so I was stumped when I had beaten the crap out of just about everything and still didn't have some of the paradox cups.
*hint- on the summons, you don't even need to fight with them to level them up. All you have to do is summon them and just leave them there for the full duration of their summon time. I did this in the Underworld Entrance, so when my drive bar ran out, I just refilled it at the cups and did the same thing over again.

Elorah

Awards
Cerberus Paradox Cup: All your drive forms must be at level 5.
Titan Paradox Cup: Summon level must be level 5.
Hades Paradox Cup: After you have beaten all other cups, Hollow Bastion has been renamed Radiant Gerden. All drive and summon levels must be level 7.

Garth

Change soul, set.
Website
www.garthtv.blogspot.com
Cerberus Paradox Cup: All your drive forms must be at level 5.
Titan Paradox Cup: Summon level must be level 5.
Hades Paradox Cup: After you have beaten all other cups, Hollow Bastion has been renamed Radiant Gerden. All drive and summon levels must be level 7.

Yes, this is correct.

Also, it's probably a good idea to be at least to level 99 (not that it's required; but it's definitely helpful).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back