• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Help/Support ► I need to rant, plus i want some advice... (girly adivce)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

MangaCrazy101

The Blonde
Awards
Website
mangacrazy101.blogspot.com
ok um normally i would rant like this on fb... but i dont want my friends knowing.
Well today my mum was insisting I get fitted for a bra (yeah guys ya may wanna go now -_-) i really didnt want to cause I hate othe rpeople looking at me cause im self concious of my weight and all. So my ended basically dragging me into the store. She said i was bsting ot of the bra I stole off her.. i couldnt tell im not good with these things so after like half an hour and 30 bras later we find out im a freaking e cup T_T

Is that natural for a fiftheen year old girl!? i knew i Was big but T_T.
I have a news years redolution i made two weeks ago, to go for a walk everydays besides thursdays (cause i have cadets), So far i have stuck to hat and gone for atleast an hour walk in the bush every day. Anymore suggestions, Im eating right and all but after my depression thing when i was six ive been fat :(

I really need to lose weight :O

B

BloodRose

To above she doesnt jog/run.
Jo you've tried so much, diets ect maybe you should accept it?
Please don't yell at me.

Annoyance

Silver Member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
(yeah guys ya may wanna go now -_-)
Guys don't give a shit.

im a freaking e cup T_T
Is that natural for a fiftheen year old girl!?
not normally.
I'm just a 38 C and I apparently have huge tits. D:

As for losing weight, exercise right, eat right blah blah.
For exercise, I say occasionally jog.
For eating, fruits and vegetables are a lot better than eating a shit load of lean cuisine any day.

Don't be afraid to look at those "healthy" foods, too.

You could try the raw foods diet if you're daring. It's hard to stick to for the first week but after that it's just clearing your whole system out of fat and bad shit. It's amazingly good for you. Only downside is the first whatever you get headaches and cravings for burgers.

stephaknee

Hakuna Matata
If you really want to lose weight and shape your body, doing just cardio isn't going to cut it. You need to tone all parts of your body; have you thought of a gym membership? Getting a personal trainer? And it has to be consistent. At least 3 times a week.

Annoyance

Silver Member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
If you really want to lose weight and shape your body, doing just cardio isn't going to cut it. You need to tone all parts of your body; have you thought of a gym membership? Getting a personal trainer? And it has to be consistent. At least 3 times a week.

I agree completely.
Plus you can't just walk for like 10 minutes and expect results that fast like my mom does.

oh, and the mindset that some people get:
HEY. I CAN HAVE THAT PIECE OF CAKE. I WAS JUST WALKING AND SHIT.

... don't do that.
so many of my friends have fell into that hole...

Lumen et ignem

Bronze Member
That or if running/walking and that stuff doesn't work, you can try lifting weights or something like that. That's one way to get in shape. Or if you have a wii get the game wii fit and do that for about two hours a day one hour in the morning one hour in the evening.

Johnny Stooge

Hawkguy
Awards
I didn't know there were E cups o.o

Anyway, like people said, good old exercise should help. Take protein and exercise nutrition supplements as you do it, too! So you build muscle and lose fat.
protein builds weight, whether it be muscle or fat depending on your activity level. obviously not what she needs. if she's got a bit of wieght, then she already has something to work with in regards to muscle but i don't think that's what she wants.

she wants to lose weight and tone up, which would require a half hour to an hours worth of cardio and some weight machines. but she can start with basic excercises like push ups and crunches at home.

definitely talk to your parents about a gym membership though if you're serious about losing weight.

Reverie

Bronze Member
Awards
One of the best things to do is stay away from junk food of any kind and eat more healthy foods. I especially advise you to do some exercising like walking; that is one of the best ways. Running is really good too. Oh, and do you have a Wii? That comes in handy.

Awards
Website
sites.google.com
Gotta agree with Stooge here. Taking any kind of protein supplement is just a bad idea.

But, weight loss supplements such as Alli (http://www.myalli.com/) should help out.

The most important thing is to exercise regularly and eat healthily. Don't skip meals, that doesn't help weight loss at all.

But yeah, I suggest looking at Alli's site, it seems to have some good tips in general.

MangaCrazy101

The Blonde
Awards
Website
mangacrazy101.blogspot.com
Okay, thank you for the site, I will check that out! =D
Great so cut back on the cheese...except I still have to meet the daily requirements right?
I can't skip meals =/ I've never been able too.
Yes we have a wii and wii fit, but I don't like using it. I think I'd rather go to a gym.
I will talk to my parents about a gym membership.
What is Cardio???

stephaknee

Hakuna Matata
Okay, thank you for the site, I will check that out! =D
Great so cut back on the cheese...except I still have to meet the daily requirements right?
I can't skip meals =/ I've never been able too.
Yes we have a wii and wii fit, but I don't like using it. I think I'd rather go to a gym.
I will talk to my parents about a gym membership.
What is Cardio???

Cardio and aerobics are interchangeable. It's any exercise that gets your height beating quickly (jogging, biking, etc). While cardio is definitely necessary, weight training is more effective for shaping your body.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back