• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

I Need Buddies!!!!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Vayne Mechanics

Expert of Asian things
Awards
Sora'sDawg15 said:
s*** cause all i was trying 2 do was meet some "buddies" and here come yall A**** acting all B***Y
Ye, cybr "bddys" cuz j00 r t3h fagzorznez!

Monkey

dick to a lot of people
Awards
Website
twitter.com
It was just a person asking for friends, you guys didn't have to be such arrogant asses, especially you two, Balmung and Tux_. And as for the rest of you, you could have reported the thread, or at least not posted. Once again, I'm disappointed with the plain idiocy I see nowadays in the graphics section. =]

Tux and Balmung, I'm already ticked off by the two of you, so this is your last and final warning. =] And as for everyone else, your on watch. Princess Sakura, this is your first warning. I commend posters like C4 whom nicely posted and tried to get their views across, but a few pages in this thread became a total mess.

SorasDawg, if your looking for a friend, just go into the chat and chill for a bit. ^^ Or talk to me through PM.

[closed]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back