• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

i need a fight

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

brodymax

i live in a village called alford in scotland
NAME:Jukai

JOB:Kid

HISTORY: Test Subject Of Organization XIII. Tortured. Only Just Escaped The Castle

ABILITIES: Manipulation Of Darkness

WORLD: ...That Never Was

MASTER: n/a

APPEARANCE: Black Spiky Hair. Stolen Organisation Jacket.

CATCHFRAZE: I'll Show You Pain

AFFILIATIONS:NONE

He Is Quite Dark And Sad But Can Be Happy

WEAPON: Dual Key Blade User. Mainly Uses Fists And Darkness As Apposed To Weapons.

gimmie ur details (but not a really long shpeel of stuff) and im not fussed about god moding so i dont expect u to be either(in other words im not so i dont expect u to be). i want to go nuts in the fight lol. i dont mind canons either so... lol.

whoever takes up the challenge u choose where this goes down and u can send a starter on top of all that hahahaha. i love being bossy lol

ok i really need a fight. im bored just now!

Last edited by a moderator:

Ashes Remnant

It's All Crazy! It's All False!
No double posting is allowed. Also, try to flesh out your template some more. Check out some other threads, see what they do there. Literacy also helps alot.

Karutomaru

Banned
Karutomaru, the King of Cards, walks into a large and weathering collesium, wearing only his traditional dark robe.

"Are you really that itching for a fight? I have just the challenger for you, but I'm warning you now; you'll need intelligence to win this fight."
Karutomaru beckons from the passage he entered from, and a armor-clad warrior dressed entirely in gold enters the arena, illuminating his path with a spectacular glow of shining light.
img055.jpg

"He should prove to be more than a match for you."

Karutomaru

Banned
The golden warrior projects a barrier of light that dissapates the darkness. He then pulls out his sword and rushes directly at Jukai.

Karutomaru

Banned
The sword clashes with the spell, creating a spectacular array of sparks and light. However, due to reflect being a spell used for defense against other spells and not physical strikes, the sword breakes the barrier and leaves a large cut on Jukai's right side.

brodymax

(it does send the attack back on the person striking but i'll let it go)

*grabbs your arm and pulls you forward then raises my right leg so that its above you the bring it down as a heal kick to your head, forcing it into the ground and making a fair sized crator*

eye for an ey goldy

*picks up your sword*

and a tooth for a tooth!

*swings the sword down towards your neck*

Chromatic

Become
Awards
Karutomaru said:
The warrior simply swipes his hand forward, grabbing Jukai's leg and tossing him to the ground.

The sword clashes with the spell, creating a spectacular array of sparks and light. However, due to reflect being a spell used for defense against other spells and not physical strikes, the sword breakes the barrier and leaves a large cut on Jukai's right side.

Nope, wrong there buddy. Where did the warrior cast a spell in this post? Unless you're suggesting that the barrier moved with the attack.

Unfortunate for you, that would be a power play, unless I'm much mistaken.

brodymax said:
*grabbs your arm and pulls you forward then raises my right leg so that its above you the bring it down as a heal kick to your head, forcing it into the ground and making a fair sized crator*

This too, I would have to chalk down as a power play.

Also to brodymax: Try to stay professional when you make posts. Don't use 'ur', and u, but rather, use the full words. 'your', and 'you'. And be sure to use capital letters at the beginnings of sentences.

Karutomaru

Banned
The warrior manages to block about half of the blows, but he's weak and falters, leading o a series to blows to his exposed face. The warrior falls to the ground,unable to get up. Karutomaru watches from the sidelines in amusement.

"I think it's time for the trump card."

Karutomaru holds out a card under his arm as the warrior becomes engulfed in light.

brodymax

look i appreciate the interest but please stop making comments on our fight. its ours and if we have a problem with wat each other says we'll let each other know. it our problem no one elses. so everyone please back off. we dont care if u dont like it. i repeat, its our fight.

oh no u dont!

*points a finger in your direction which shoots a beam deirectly through the card*

im not havin u make any upgrades. time to finish this once and for all

* hold out both hands, my right hand shoots blue lightening into the other, a blue, with a slight pink at the cntre, ball form in my hand now resembling a fire ball*

your golden worrior is finished

*the ball shoots from my hand and into the fading light and hits the worrior bang on*

Last edited by a moderator:

Karutomaru

Banned
"Heh."
The card destroyed was a decoy!
FakeTrapSDJ-NA-C-1E.jpg

"Behold! Th mighty and powerful creator!"
The ball of energy becomes explodes onto the light, but it continues to grow, eventually reaching a height of 35 feet! As the light fades, a powerful entity becomes visible. (by the way, that last hit will have an effect).
Creator.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back