• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

I just noticed...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Juicyboix12

Awards
I just noticed something about KH3.. Well, since people said that KH3 is going to be on the PS3.. If that is so, then how did they showed the secret trailer on the PS2 even though you guys said it's going to be on the PS3 and the KH3 graphics are too much for PS2 to handle. They even showed the trailer in KH2 showing the same graphics so that could mean it could be on the PS2 also. I don't know if I explained it correctly, but I hope you guys understand. :blush:

Zexion113

Those aren't PS3 graphics. They have a secret ending in the best graphics they can get out of this system. On the PS3 though, the graphics will be better than that for cutscenes. Nomura has said that FM+ was the last game he was working on for PS2, so if you are hoping the next game would come out for PS2, give up.

Istanbul!

I would probably get the PS3 just for the next game, though. I'm that much of a fool. ^_^

tetraalmasy

I'm back!
THE GBA had pretty good graphics...doesn't mean anything.

They'll just enhance it if it does come out on the PS3. I mean they have call of duty 3 for the PS2 and
PS3/360/Wii.

Doesn't mean anything right?
And like hte secret ending of the first KH wasn't shown in KH2 with those graphics. so maybe the secret ending of KH2 won't be shown in the same graphics as KH2.

GotItMemorized

if kh3 is on ps3 and other games such as(...)um call of duty are on ps3,ps2,and other systems i guessing kh3 will be on other systems also but not as good graphics

WAIZU

I just noticed something about KH3.. Well, since people said that KH3 is going to be on the PS3.. If that is so, then how did they showed the secret trailer on the PS2 even though you guys said it's going to be on the PS3 and the KH3 graphics are too much for PS2 to handle. They even showed the trailer in KH2 showing the same graphics so that could mean it could be on the PS2 also. I don't know if I explained it correctly, but I hope you guys understand. :blush:

Um thats a secret ending.. it doesn't mean anything. I don't think they would just make a secret ending video on the ps3 and you go buy it.

I'm hoping the game is on the PSP. Great graphics and sound.

Maverick E.S

Virus
yea that would be cool on the psp but only one analog stick tho 0_o which means bad camera again well worse camera angles lol cuase we would have to go to theshoulder buttons again but im not complaining but then id have to get a psp or if it was ds that would be sick using the touch screen and that would be good cuase i have a ds ^^

twlightblader16

Website
www.myspace.com
even to make kh3 or whatever its gonna be called would be retarded because no one is going to buy a $500 game system for one game be srious square-enix wouldnt do that its bound 2 come out on ps2 think about it the majority of people own a ps2

Way_to_the_Dawn

well, Nomura specifically said that KHII FM+ was the last game he would make for PS2, so unless u get a PS3 or already have a PSP or whatever u wont be playing any more KH games...

KeyOfRoxas

If you guys noticed the normal kh2 ending was WAYYY like the graphics in the secret ending.... so it could mean it could be on the ps2... but it would take like 1-5 years :S

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back