• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

I just noticed...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kiris

well, Nomura specifically said that KHII FM+ was the last game he would make for PS2, so unless u get a PS3 or already have a PSP or whatever u wont be playing any more KH games...
Unless it comes onto another system. SE has a habit of making their biggest titles for whatever console is doing the best on the market. Currently, the 360.

Fuse

When will we surrender?
It's an FMV...
Thats why the quality was good...

god..x.x

Kiris

I wouldn't mind seeing KH3 and the new project on any system OTHER than the PS3. Even the Wii would work. I never found graphics very appealing to a game, and the controller might actually make the game HARD. Though Proud mode in KH2 was pretty tough I guess...

armytaco

Nomura said directly that Kingdom Hearts 2: Final Mix + was the last game he was working on for the PS2. Note: you WILL be sorry if you stick with your ps2 in hopes of it coming for ps2. It could potentially be on Wii or 360, but it will NOT be PS2. There could be a portable KH game again, but it won't be KH3. KH3 will either come out for the PS3, the Wii or the 360. That is IT.

WAIZU

If you guys noticed the normal kh2 ending was WAYYY like the graphics in the secret ending.... so it could mean it could be on the ps2... but it would take like 1-5 years :S

It would take them no longer to do it on PS2 than PS3. The graphics will not be like that though. Kingdom Hearts style wont change to make it more realistic.

I HOPE IT's FOR 360!!!

Yea..... It will not be on:

Xbox 360

Nintendo Wii

PS2

It will be on PS3, DS or PSP. I would really like to see it be on the PSP.:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back