• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

I hope we get to see Sora and Elsa sing Let It Go together

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
I don't. HJO is great and all but he kind of sucks at singing when it comes to Sora. Miyu Irino does better but I would still be squicked out about it. Also that would absolutely ruin that moment for Elsa considering it's a private moment of self discovery for her.

The only singing that is acceptable by any non Disney character would be ensemble pieces like "I've Got A Dream" from Tangled.

Sdog

Awards
The only singing that is acceptable by any non Disney character would be ensemble pieces like "I've Got A Dream" from Tangled.

That scene can only be in KH3 if cupid comes with it. You know who I'm talking about...

Sdog

Awards
What has this forum become... it's oddly beautiful...

Some guy

Come on, Donald singing in Atlantica was one of the best things about KH2 (not sarcasm). We (or rather I) NEED a singing world in KH3!

E-Double-D

If I'm right or just lucky we may get a jungle book world in KH3 and that means singing

Hobbe

Kingdom Hearts 3 could be the best game in the series - a true A+ title. Having a musical world as poorly done as 2's Atlantica would drop that down to a mediocre B; if an entire world is garbage, there is no saving this game from itself. I feel they would be better off not even trying.

Disney songs could work in levels. I'd be totally OK with the original tracks showing up as part of a scene. If Jungle Book is a thing, then King Louis' song would be very welcome. Also, this game featuring the Bear Necessities would be sweet.

It's when they try to involve Sora and Co that things go wrong. It's fun hearing Donald and Goofy sing, but if they're going to have Sora sing they need an actual singer that sounds like a believable version of a singing HJO. Not to drag him through the muck (terrific voice actor) but that shouldn't have been his job.

Of course nothing can save a song from bad writing.

"Have a lot of finny fun."

Barf.

Bridgeman

Cuz she's single, and there's no way her ice magic could hurt Sora. He could like contain her powers or keep her from hurting others unwillingly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back