• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

I have serious work to do.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
I'm sure I don't have to remind you how crazy a man's life can get. Let me tell you, I am no exception. Sometimes I just need to build a roaring blaze in my living room fireplace and sit in my chair and stare at it. I sit in quiet awe of the fiery glory, think my serious thoughts, and enter a meditative and sultry state.

I am well aware that the garbage in the kitchen is overflowing and stinking up the house, but I don't want to think about that right now. All I want to do is gaze into the flames, letting the light flicker off my gold chain and dance across my mustache. In fact, I'm not so much looking at my fire as I am looking through my fire, but I don't really expect you to understand that.

Do you think this fire just made itself? I take great pride in putting together a good blaze and I'm sure as hell going to enjoy it. I work hard. This is my time. Time for fire. Time for staring. Time for staring at fire. I think I deserve not to be hassled during my ritual.

Roman, my faithful tigerbearshark, will sit by my side and bask in the warm glow of my creation. He is a powerful beast and should be treated with respect and admiration despite his bladder infection. I will stroke his head gravely, as together we ponder our lives.

I understand very well that during this time you may feel especially drawn to me. I know that I appear very intense and sexy when I am looking at my fire. That's because I am. If you feel compelled to look at me, I really can't blame you for that. But please just make sure that I don't notice you glaring at me, as it might distract me from my reflecting. Actually, come to think of it, I would kind of enjoy it if you couldn't take your eyes off of me. Something to consider. But I'll tell you right now that I will pretend not to notice you standing there. I am way too consumed by the thoughts in my own head. So even though you may feel a powerful urge to tear open my shirt and rub my muscular and hirsute torso with sensual and fragrant oils, you must resist.

In the end, this is about me and my thoughts. Important thoughts about power tools, fantasy football, and flame. So under no circumstances should I be disturbed, especially about the trash in the freaking kitchen.

Don't make me go out and ride my glorious motorcycle.

Thank you for your consideration in this matter. You knowing how important this is to me makes me feel very important. Now, if you will, please leave me be. I have serious work to do. This fire isn't going to stare at itself.

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
When I enact in coital relations with females they tend to thoroughly enjoy the experience.

Sometimes I inherit US currency from these exchanges.

That is all.

Needle

1259115078218.jpg

H

Haxon

Do you know TheMuffinMan, TheMuffinMan, TheMuffinMan.
Do you know TheMuffinMan who lives on... uhmm... what lane do you live on again?

SilverJ-17

spams bombs, not posts
Awards
Do you know TheMuffinMan, TheMuffinMan, TheMuffinMan.
Do you know TheMuffinMan who lives on... uhmm... what lane do you live on again?

I understand why you got those red bars well beyond 2. It has something to do with you not being funny.

H

Haxon

There is a difference between being funny and being random you know...

Atleast I dont do nothing but criticize. *coughyoupeoplecough*

Try and have fun instead of criticize and complain.

H

Haxon

But so is being random, and then being criticized.

Sometimes its funny seeing people say "your not funny" over and over again, because they are wasting their time because its not helping, and then they get all angry and pumped up and yell at me for making a fool of myself, when it is they that are making fools of themselves.

Random =/= funny

Never did I ever say that I was funny. The jokes on you.

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
No.
Being random is not fun.
Being random is stupid.

We're not asking you to shut up for your benefit.
We're asking you to shut up for ours.

SilverJ-17

spams bombs, not posts
Awards
Seeing random headshots in Unreal Tournament 3 is awesome and all, but random posts about old nursery rhymes is retarded. Also, "over 9000!!" is extremely old. Congratulations on still liking such an old fad though.

H

Haxon

Yeah but if it didnt work after 20 tries, what makes you think it will work the 21st?

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
Well, this thread's definitely turned to shit. Noticed how it happened after you posted, thereby making your post the cause of it.

H

Haxon

Actually I posted 3 days after the thread was already dead and people ignored that until Insane_Newb came and commented on my post 2 days later, which he didnt have to do.

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
Three days doesn't make a thread 'dead' =\

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back