• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

i have a thought

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

cloudwolf124

okay i think i noticed something in the room just before u battle saix and luxord (cant remember the name) but i went around while playing KH2 and read the little descriptions for each of the dead or "missing" organization members but i saw one that said "cloaked schemer" i and want to know is that Xion or someone else

WilliamTheWise

Oh right, I can change this....
Website
earltheandroid.tumblr.com
okay i think i noticed something in the room just before u battle saix and luxord (cant remember the name) but i went around while playing KH2 and read the little descriptions for each of the dead or "missing" organization members but i saw one that said "cloaked schemer" i and want to know is that Xion or someone else
It's Zexion
url

cloudwolf124

how is he the cloaked schemer i played KH: COM but i didnt recognize any hints on him being the cloaked schemer

WilliamTheWise

Oh right, I can change this....
Website
earltheandroid.tumblr.com
how is he the cloaked schemer i played KH: COM but i didnt recognize any hints on him being the cloaked schemer
Because he worked behind the scenes in CoM. (Thus the name) Also at that time we didn't know His weapon and if you notice the full image of his marker is gone. And by process of elimination, Since there are 12 markers and Xemnas doesn't have one it has to be Zexion.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back