• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

I have a theory about WHAT the Organization members are

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
E

Ecstacy

i mean he was able to keep some of his attributes (like the org. they are shells like the other nobodies yet they still have their old characteristics like there faces and stuff) i was thinking maybe that was also possible for ansem if he was a heartless (which i beleived he was) not really a higher being but a higher form of what he was.

EDIT: KL he is saying there is no sign of the transformation meaning he knew not of what he actually was. he knew that he was only a heart but he SHOULD have came back as a heartless yet their wasn't a sign showing so. so if this is the case then he could have became a higher form of heartless! he clearly stated he was DIFFERENT from the other heartless because of his memories and emotions so anything is possible.

Brian

Awards
.:KL:. said:
The Org doesn't need Sora to open KH....since he never opened it.

So far all we know is that the 7 Princesses of Heart can open the door.

And I think a Premium member is a member who has over 1000 posts.

Um, Ansem opened KH with the power of his will it seemed at the end of the game. Or are you saying that to unlock the door you need the princesses but once unlocked anyone can pull it open? But didn't the princesses only unlock whatever was stopping Ansem from getting at Hollow Bastion's keyhole, and not KH itself?

By the by, for the others, I think that you only need the 2 keyblades to LOCK the door. That's all that's been shown in the game anyways. Like I said above, Ansem opened the door with his will or something, but the princesses unlocked it I guess. There's always a loophole.

Cael

Silver Member
Website
tinyurl.com
TwilightWanderer said:
Um, Ansem opened KH with the power of his will it seemed at the end of the game. Or are you saying that to unlock the door you need the princesses but once unlocked anyone can pull it open? But didn't the princesses only unlock whatever was stopping Ansem from getting at Hollow Bastion's keyhole, and not KH itself?

By the by, for the others, I think that you only need the 2 keyblades to LOCK the door. That's all that's been shown in the game anyways. Like I said above, Ansem opened the door with his will or something, but the princesses unlocked it I guess. There's always a loophole.

well I got that from KHU. Who is probably wrong. Xaldin said they would gain perfect existence once they opened KH. So KHU said they might be getting the PoH to open the door.

Awards
.:KL:. said:
well I got that from KHU. Who is probably wrong. Xaldin said they would gain perfect existence once they opened KH. So KHU said they might be getting the PoH to open the door.
I'd be surprised if the PoH ALSO opened Kingdom Hearts, but it might be a plot twist thing. In my mind they'd need Sora and Mickey to open it. Or maybe BHK can open it on his own since he has 2 keys? Probably not, but whatever. I hope KH2 fills us in on these things. Heck, KH1 even contradicts itself; the game tells you that you lock the keyholes on worlds to stop the Heartless from getting in the keyholes and into the hearts of the worlds. The Journal tells you at one point in 'Sora's Story' that Aerith said that Heartless come out of the keyholes and so Sora seals em up to stop Heartless from coming through to wreak terror on the outer planet. KH has its fair share of probs that I hope they fix in KH2.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back