• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

I have a theory about WHAT the Organization members are

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hokage

Banned
Awards
a premium member is when u have 1000 posts or more. i am almost there. 1 more post after this one.LOL

Cael

Silver Member
Website
tinyurl.com
The Org doesn't need Sora to open KH....since he never opened it.

So far all we know is that the 7 Princesses of Heart can open the door.

And I think a Premium member is a member who has over 1000 posts.

E

Ecstacy

.:KL:. said:
Ansem is not a higher form of Heartless. he isn't a Heartless at all. And he didn't keep his appearance. Which is why he wore that brown coat thing when we first encounter him on Destiny Islands.

ok he wasn't a heartless? he beared the heartless insignia on his chest when he took over rilu's body. oh and when i meant he kept his appearence i mean he didn't turn into a heartless form (like the shadows and all those other ones) if his heart was engulfed by darkness and his shell was casted off (DiZ) then WHAT was Ansem?

Cael

Silver Member
Website
tinyurl.com
He was just a heart. That's all he was.

And the artificial Heartless were his creation. And that WAS the artificial Heartless symbol (not all Heartless symbol). So maybe he was showing off his creations' symbol.

Hokage

Banned
Awards
maybe Ansem himself went into that machine of his and thats why he has the artificial mark on himself............

Cael

Silver Member
Website
tinyurl.com
But he lacks the brownish name o.o

And he didn't go in the machine. He plunged into Darknes...naturally.

Hokage

Banned
Awards
LOL. thanks for the compliment soul sketcher. but it looks like i have to wait a day or 2 for it to say i am. hmmmmm but for right now im Sora's sidekick.......hey i am not a sidekick to anyone.....LOL.

E

Ecstacy

may i ask how you are sure he wasn't a heartless? he had all the physical natures of one. also if he plunged into darkness and casted off his body then why wouldn't he become a heartless?

E

Ecstacy

but he was a heart which means he lost his physical form (body actually hence DiZ) until he gained riku's body. and as for emotion thats why i compared him to the Org. they are nobodies with emotions and higher forms than the regular nobodies (lil white guys) so wouldn't it be possible that he was a heartless that kept his emotions and another higher physical form than the other heartless like the 13th order?

Cael

Silver Member
Website
tinyurl.com
It said so in his report.

Ansem Report 12 said:
I have transcended to an existence of only the heart. I should have come back as a Heartless, but there is no sign of such a transformation.

My body has surely perished. However, I am different from the other Heartless, keeping the memories of before, and I have not taken on the form of a Heartless. It is clear that there are still many things to be studied.

He is a Heart...not a Heartless.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back