• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

I have a theory about WHAT the Organization members are

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
Awards
I have a theory, but if it is wrong, someone tell me and tell me WHY it is wrong.

I think in one of the new Ansem Reports in KH: Final Mix, it says that the body, heart, and spirit are seperate in the KH universe. If that's so, I suggest that the Heartless are what people's hearts become (the darkness in them overflows), the white creatures of KH2 (what are they called?) are what the spirits become (for whatever reason), and that the bodies themselves become the members of the Organization. Another thing that might back this up is that in KH:FM, after you fight Enigmatic Man, he says that he is just a shell, and wouldn't an 'empty' body be considered a shell?

If this is true, I also have a theory of what DiZ is; DiZ is Ansem's body. In one of the original Ansem reports (the 10th one I think), Ansem says that he 'cast off his body' and went into the darkness or something like that. If he actually did 'cast off his body' and it wasn't metaphorical, then Ansem in KH was Ansem's heart possessing Riku, and DiZ could be Ansem's real body. If that's the case, who or what is Ansem's spirit...? KH2's last boss, perhaps? Or did the spirit stay in DiZ?

If someone has said this before, tell me and I guess I'll shaddup, and if it is wrong, do what I said at the top of this post and tell me WHY it is wrong.

Last edited:

Arcos1990

Website
img176.exs.cx
the white creatuers are called Neo's (Nobodys) I get what your saying and i kinda agree..... oh yea ummmmmmm Diz was confirmed that he wasnt the leader.

O

Onewingedangel6

well this is a pretty good theory but DiZ is not the organization leader but the rest is pretty good

Cael

Silver Member
Website
tinyurl.com
TwilightWanderer said:
I have a theory, but if it is wrong, someone tell me and tell me WHY it is wrong.

Ok!

I think in one of the new Ansem Reports in KH: Final Mix, it says that the body, heart, and spirit are seperate in the KH universe.

Not really...

It really says: "Heart and soul are separate, and the spirit remains in the body."

It says nothing about Soul/Spirit and body being seperate.

If that's so, I suggest that the Heartless are what people's hearts become (the darkness in them overflows)

This is old. We all ready know this...sorry.

the white creatures of KH2 (what are they called?) are what the spirits become (for whatever reason) and that the bodies themselves become the members of the Organization.

This has already been brought up...and proven wrong. The Spirit/Soul REMAINS in the body. So the soul/spirit does not seperate and make the white creatures. Plus the white creatures are Nobodies and the Nobodies are the Non-Existent Ones and the NEOs are shells. Shells = Body + Soul/Spirit. The Org members are shells. And we can only theorize about the white creatures. They can be the body + soul of people with WEAK hearts that were consumed by Darkness. Or they could be artificial. Or whatever else.

Another thing that might back this up is that in KH:FM, after you fight Enigmatic Man, he says that he is just a shell, and wouldn't an 'empty' body be considered a shell?

No, Body + Soul/Spirit makes a shell. It isn't just a body.

If this is true, I also have a theory of what DiZ is; DiZ is Ansem's body. In one of the original Ansem reports (the 10th one I think), Ansem says that he 'cast off his body' and went into the darkness or something like that. If he actually did 'cast off his body' and it wasn't metaphorical, then Ansem in KH was Ansem's heart possessing Riku, and DiZ could be Ansem's real body. If that's the case, who or what is Ansem's spirit...? KH2's last boss, perhaps? Or did the spirit stay in DiZ?

The spirit is in DiZ. And everything else you said has been said before and is most likely true from everything said in CoM.

If someone has said this before, tell me and I guess I'll shaddup, and if it is wrong, do what I said at the top of this post and tell me WHY it is wrong.

Well I've done all of that.

Awards
Thank you, KL, for intelligently showing me all that was wrong with my theory (which was almost all of it). I've seen posts in other threads that just go 'oh, you're wrong', but they don't back it up whatsoever. Thank you for explaining why. And I thank the other people in this thread who also corrected me with facts. I ain't bein sarcastic or anything. I'll shaddup about this now.

(PS:About this part in your post, KL:
~~~~
Quote:
If that's so, I suggest that the Heartless are what people's hearts become (the darkness in them overflows)

~~~~

I was stating this as part of the sentence structure. I knew that everyone knew this part at least.)

Cael

Silver Member
Website
tinyurl.com
TwilightWanderer said:
Thank you, KL, for intelligently showing me all that was wrong with my theory (which was almost all of it). I've seen posts in other threads that just go 'oh, you're wrong', but they don't back it up whatsoever. Thank you for explaining why. And I thank the other people in this thread who also corrected me with facts. I ain't bein sarcastic or anything. I'll shaddup about this now.

(PS:About this part in your post, KL:
~~~~
Quote:

~~~~

I was stating this as part of the sentence structure. I knew that everyone knew this part at least.)

Oh o.o' ancd your theory wasn't really wrong...it just needed the lose ends fixed. In General its like correct.

8-Ball

You filthy old soomka!
Website
www.myspace.com
.:KL:. said:
Ok!

Not really...

It really says: "Heart and soul are separate, and the spirit remains in the body."

It says nothing about Soul/Spirit and body being seperate.

This has already been brought up...and proven wrong. The Spirit/Soul REMAINS in the body. So the soul/spirit does not seperate and make the white creatures. Plus the white creatures are Nobodies and the Nobodies are the Non-Existent Ones and the NEOs are shells. Shells = Body + Soul/Spirit. The Org members are shells. And we can only theorize about the white creatures. They can be the body + soul of people with WEAK hearts that were consumed by Darkness. Or they could be artificial. Or whatever else.

No, Body + Soul/Spirit makes a shell. It isn't just a body.

The spirit is in DiZ. And everything else you said has been said before and is most likely true from everything said in CoM.

Well I've done all of that.

Wow .:KL:., that was really good.

And the Theory is good too except that Diz isnt the leader of the Org. He was thought to of been the Superior, but now he is thought to try to destroy the Org.

BULLETPROOF

TwilightWanderer said:

I think in one of the new Ansem Reports in KH: Final Mix, it says that the body, heart, and spirit are seperate in the KH universe. If that's so, I suggest that the Heartless are what people's hearts become (the darkness in them overflows), the white creatures of KH2 (what are they called?) are what the spirits become (for whatever reason), and that the bodies themselves become the members of the Organization. Another thing that might back this up is that in KH:FM, after you fight Enigmatic Man, he says that he is just a shell, and wouldn't an 'empty' body be considered a shell?

i agree , great theory

Diz isn't the leader ? where did u find that info. ? can u give me the link ?

Last edited:
E

Ecstacy

i like the theory but it's been confirmed that the org. are a higer level of shells like ansem was a higher form of heartless (hence they keep their original appearance) and here's my proof lol

an exerpt of an interview with nomura and dengenki:

Dengeki: Though its name has finally been revealed, what kind of group is the “Thirteenth Order”?

Nomura: In Kingdom Hearts 2, the Nobody will appear as something different compared to the Heartless. Those who command the “Nobody” are the Thirteenth Order. Though they are also “Nobody”, they are a more special type of being all-together.

proves it all damnit. the 13th order are nobodies end of story :)

so your right! besides DiZ being the leader.

Brian

black acid

Heros need Villains
forget what this theory I KNOW what the members of the unknown are

the organization.

1. a secret organization consist of 13 people
  2. each member has been Identifed to have an eleiment to clam there own
  3. an unknown (which just so happen to be the members of the order) is a person without a heart. there bodies ans souls mix to make anew.
  4. so far acroding to the game play story of COM's the order wishies to study the humna heart in order to take kingdomhearts for them self's
  5. a member must always have an "X" in there names​
any questions​

Cael

Silver Member
Website
tinyurl.com
envyme2x said:
i like the theory but it's been confirmed that the org. are a higer level of shells like ansem was a higher form of heartless (hence they keep their original appearance) and here's my proof lol

Ansem is not a higher form of Heartless. he isn't a Heartless at all. And he didn't keep his appearance. Which is why he wore that brown coat thing when we first encounter him on Destiny Islands.

soul sketcher

i live in nothingness....thats something,isnt it?
okay but then howd he get his apperance back, or is it a new appearanc all together, and if white creatures are lesser form of nobodies,which i know is kinda true, why do they look weird? and not have bodys, what makes them that way?

and the order wants kh so they can become somebodys, its was ovbvious but hasnt been mentioned.
oh and why does the order want to destroy sora if thy need him for opening kh,?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back