• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

i have a good idea!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

silverdragon1615

abs of steel and sex appeal
Maybe when you beat the game like in chain of memories but you get to do it from like 3 other prspectives, that would be awsome!

ffkh

i would want to play as.......................riku.......or mabey kairi
nah
i'll just stick to sora

sephiroth
heh heh heh
too easy

The Conquerer

The Bloody Warrior
Awards
I don't like that idea. It would make the Kingdom Hearts seem like any other normal rpg out there. Sora is better off as the main character in the Kingdom Hearts series.

Deinstar

Gunblade Master
i think it would be a good idea but some people wouldn't like it.

D

Dexter

Then there won't be much of a story line, it will be more like episodes.

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
Yeah...See the problem with that is that Kingdom Hearts is SORA'S story. Much like FFX=Tidus. You may get playable characters, such as Riku for one mission, or Mickey coming to save you butt, but nothing like you controlling Kairi into a cutscene then a battle. No it just doesn't happen like that.

C

Charlie

silverdragon1615 said:
That would be too weird man stick to sora, the storyline needs to stay original.

-True, it would start to confuse the storyline a little bit-But it would prove to be fun afterawhile nontheless.
;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back