• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

I have a couple of questions

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

493pokemon1

Florida,USA, North America,Earth, Solar System, Mi
Ok there are a couple of questions here some that involve the story others involve the game itself.

Story questions

If Namine would have erased soras memory and destroyed his heart wouldnt the keyblade go to someone else because Soras heart wouldnt exist rendering Sora useless for Marluxia?

Didnt Namine erase all of replikus memory about the real Riku? If so how come Repliku remembered him when Riku encountered him in Twilght town.

How come the journal didnt go completely blank but kept the words Thank Namine

Game mechanics questions
Do random Jokers count for key to reward cards?

Can you name each Org member card you get in which world? Example twilight town=roxas and what their effect does.

Yeah I think thats all of them for now I can think of.

Thank you in advance for answering

E

emorocks91

The journal keeps track of their memories but they wernt supposed to remember anything, but Namine helped them out of the castle so thats why it had "Thank Namine"

Namine didnt actually destroy his heart though so he kept the keyblade

Pheonex

I'll scorch your muffin.
Axel probably told Repliku all about the real Riku.
Namine probably just left it to humor them

493pokemon1

The journal keeps track of their memories but they wernt supposed to remember anything, but Namine helped them out of the castle so thats why it had "Thank Namine"

Think about it. If the journal was erased while going up CO and forgetting everything about what they had done when they fell asleep the knew journal should have been erased 2. But for some reason the note thank namine stayed and a sentece that was never written "we must return to free them from their torment" or something like that. My question is why that happens and how come they didnt remember everything that happened in CO when they read the note which should have lead them to remember one thing to the next to the next.

Namine didnt actually destroy his heart though so he kept the keyblade

Yeah but if she would have why would marluxia wanted him didnt he know that was going to happen. This is based on the IF.

The_Chaunce

the words "thank namine" were saved because it was namine who did the erasing of the journal, jimine said ill put these words in here so we will remember u, the memory of her was erased because she said she "would be forgotten", but she left the words so they would remember to thank her...

she was never gonna destroy his heart to begin with, marluxia only wanted this to happen when he realized he couldnt control sora the way he wanted too, he figured the keyblade would stay with sora because he (marluxia) didnt think it would pass on (only speculation ofcourse).

Antiquity

Put on your courage and fly
Awards
Try at these best I can.

If Namine would have erased soras memory and destroyed his heart wouldnt the keyblade go to someone else because Soras heart wouldnt exist rendering Sora useless for Marluxia?

Sora pretty much would've died since he was just a walking heart so Marluxia wouldn't get anything in the end anyways. Keyblade probably would've went to somebody else.

Didnt Namine erase all of replikus memory about the real Riku? If so how come Repliku remembered him when Riku encountered him in Twilght town.

She may have erased them or rearrange his heart the way she did Sora so that the memory was hidden. Once she broke his heart, that memory may have surfaced in some way. That or what Pheonex said about Axel telling him.

Think about it. If the journal was erased while going up CO and forgetting everything about what they had done when they fell asleep the knew journal should have been erased 2. But for some reason the note thank namine stayed

Maybe at the top, the memory loss stopped (I want to say Namine was responsible for them losing their memories but maybe it was the castle). Or maybe the pods prevented it from being erased. Not sure if the move from CO to the mansin kept it from erasing as well.

Do random Jokers count for key to reward cards?

No, I don't believe they do.

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards

Yeah... But Namine didn't destroy his Heart, and neither did she erase his memories. She simply adjusted the links between them to suit the past she wanted Sora to have.

Well, Repliku didn't ever know there was a real Riku. When he was made, he was an empty doll, and then had the memories of Riku put into him. There was no way for him to know that he was a fake.

How come the journal didnt go completely blank but kept the words Thank Namine

Not really sure, Namine made sure to keep it in there, I suppose.

destinykh

The Troll
Awards
Sinking into the light with a heart of pure darkne
In R/R doesn't Riku Replica say something to being more superior to the original on his first encounter with Riku? My memory is somewhat blur.

What Repliku probably means is that unlike Riku, he is willing to open his heart to the darkness. He sees Riku as a coward and weak for rejecting the darkness, and thus considers himself superior. I doubt he is speaking in terms of power potential, as Riku could have been just as powerful as Repliku if he fully allowed himself to be consumed by the darkness.

493pokemon1

Sora pretty much would've died since he was just a walking heart so Marluxia wouldn't get anything in the end anyways. Keyblade probably would've went to somebody else.[/qoute]

Well a couple of ideas state Kairi gave him a complete new body out of her light but if he was just a walking heart as well all think he was that is as I believe correct and now I know the final boss in CoM was a complete idiot. If things would have gone the way he wanted them to go well he would be killed by another org. meber for attempted treason or by Riku himself just like zexion and laxeus were planning to do.

[qoute]Maybe at the top, the memory loss stopped (I want to say Namine was responsible for them losing their memories but maybe it was the castle). Or maybe the pods prevented it from being erased. Not sure if the move from CO to the mansin kept it from erasing as well.

Well Namine did and there is a whole lot of proof. She could have messed his memories up from twilight town which he did while trying to get his memories back.

∞;4330337 said:
Yeah... But Namine didn't destroy his Heart, and neither did she erase his memories. She simply adjusted the links between them to suit the past she wanted Sora to have.
[/size][/font][/qoute]

Yeah but Marluxia never thought what would have happened if his heart would have been destroyed. By my speculation the keyblade would have gone to another person because the keyblade chooses the heart not the person.

Well, Repliku didn't ever know there was a real Riku. When he was made, he was an empty doll, and then had the memories of Riku put into him. There was no way for him to know that he was a fake.

Replikus memories of the real Riku were never implanted. He was made out of Rikus data which was was manipulated so he can embrace the darkness. But later Larxene gets him to scream while telling him they will make him the same way as the real Riku which erased all his memories of him being the fake. But it most probably is that when Namine smashed his heart his memories came back which is why he acknowledged himself as a fake against Marluxia.

What Repliku probably means is that unlike Riku, he is willing to open his heart to the darkness. He sees Riku as a coward and weak for rejecting the darkness, and thus considers himself superior. I doubt he is speaking in terms of power potential, as Riku could have been just as powerful as Repliku if he fully allowed himself to be consumed by the darkness.

Well Repliku embraced the darkness. If he would have let it consume him he would have died like he eventually did.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back