• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

i have 2 ?'s

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

dark_knight19

everyone keeps saying that bbs is going to be for psp. where did you hear that from, did square enix say straight up that it will be for psp?

in the 1st kingdom hearts in the secret place where you get the last mushroom, that strange man comes out off no where and talks to you, everyone says it is the fake ansem but the dude has on a red coat so thats not ansem.

Leonard

Married to Crimson ♥
everyone keeps saying that bbs is going to be for psp. where did you hear that from, did square enix say straight up that it will be for psp?

in the 1st kingdom hearts in the secret place where you get the last mushroom, that strange man comes out off no where and talks to you, everyone says it is the fake ansem but the dude has on a red coat so thats not ansem.

1. Yes, indeed they did.

2. You didn't see his face, did you? The voices are identical, and towards the end of the game, when Sora encounters Riku/Ansem/Xehanort's Heartless, there are several hints and references towards what the man said back then.

It's pretty obvious.

Macabre

Gold Member

It's for the PSP and that's the truth,Square Enix said it when they showed the scans of gameplay or before that.

It's Ansem and everyone says that and it's true,don't argue with facts.

E

Eternal Oblivion

lolz ok first of all yes square did confirm that it is on PSP and please lets not start a theory about it being on any other console.

second of all yes the guy in the coat is ansem before he took riku's body and formed it as his own as you have seen its the last boss of the game

trini202

yes it has been officially confirmed that it is for PSP

what the f*** does a red coat have to do with anything. is it even red? maybe he doesnt want to reveal his identity?:confused::drool:

Ordeith

Great Old One
Awards
1. Nomura said so. I suggest you catch up.
2. Yes, that is Xehanort's Heartless, but before he possessed Riku, which was what gave him his body back. Oh, and by the way, the cloak is brown.

A

Anima Relic

1.Yes it's going to be out for the PSP.

2.It was Xehanort's heartless, a.k.a. Ansem the seeker of darkness.

Organization_42

Proud Demyx/Kairi Shipper
Awards
Yeah, I'm getting one closer to the release date.

If you need further proof that Xehanort's Heartless was at Destiny Islands in the beginning, during his conversation with Sora he says, "One who knows nothing can understand nothing." Then, right before you fight him on the beach at the end of the game, Xehanort says, "So, you have come this far, and still you understand nothing," proving that he was the one who spoke to Sora before.

Alpha_Sonix

Where the **** have you been? Did you not know that? Take Ansem827's advice and catch up, I also suggest you look for 358/2 Days if you don't even know what it is, or Coded for that matter.

BBS: PSP
358/2 Days: DS
Coded: Mobile Phones

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
It was already confirmed that Coded would be for certain types of high-end future-release Nokia phones. The Playstation Phone doesn't exist.

Well duh. Thus the point of me saying pfft and putting a ":laugh:" at the end.
Why, you came down from your modly throne to correct lil' old me? I must say, I'm flattered.

MDK Phoshterxic

Website
www.myspace.com
I thought it was stated that there's be a version of the game with a 3D Sora, Goofy, Donald, etc, and a 2D background/backdrop, while there'd be a version for...
Crappier, for lack of a better word, phones that can't play the 3D Sora, Donald, Goofy, that had 2D characters, AND a 2D background/backdrop.

So I guess my k800i could play it then.
=)

If not, hopefully when I upgrade to k850i that'll play it.

If not, I'll need to wait for k900i, and that should be able to play the 3D version, if not, f*ck the 3D version, I only ever wanted the story...

*Looks about suspiciously*

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back