• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

I have 2 ideas

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dawn and Dusk

1)My idea is rember when xemnes is talking to roxas and says "you look alot like him" what if xemness is talking about ven from bbs its just a theroy i came up with
2) the reson why ven looks alot like roxas is becouse when sora turned into a hartless it was veary short
so maby his body didint leave but his heart and soel combined with the body fo ven who died and created roxas!

Ultima Fenrir

Bronze Member
1. The org. was keeping tabs on Sora, so that's who Xemnas was referring to.
2. I think that is a reasonable possibility. But, Sora's heart stayed with him, because Roxas was a nobody therefore having no heart.

Ultima Fenrir

Bronze Member
but there are alot of metions to roxas having a heart

You're certainly right there, it's just that there is no concrete, substantiated evidence that comes out and proves 100% that he does. As far as we know he is really a nobody. I don't see how Roxas could have a heart separate from Sora's and combine with him. Roxas would be whole with a heart and when combined there would be 2 hearts in Sora.

Gildragon

Theatre Messiah
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
well I dont't think this is true but if sora could carry kairi's heart in him during most of KH1. why couldn't her carry ven's as well. maybe by acident ven's heart was kying dormant in sora and since the body and soul of sora was all that was left the heart had to reawaken and took over but with the soul of sora so he didn't remember anything about ven, only soras memories. I personally do not think that this is the cas but it has merit

V

V.A.T.13

Ultima Fenrir: And I see no problem there. We already know Sora has had more than one heart in him already, why not one more? It may be what makes him so special because so far, he isn't.

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
Don't forget that Xemnas is the Enigmatic man optional boss in KH1 FM. He met Sora.

Yes, and before anyone says otherwise, YES IT WAS CANON. It appeared in Roxas' dreams, which were composed of the memories of Sora. So it happened, Sora remembers it.

V

V.A.T.13

^ Pfft. No duh it's canon, it's the Terra battle people fuss over.

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
^ Pfft. No duh it's canon, it's the Terra battle people fuss over.

Well, of course you know that, and I know that, and most people here know that, but some keep forgetting that little detail and are quick to point out that the Xemnas battle isn't canon, <_<...

[&#8730;]Genuflect
Well, of course you know that, and I know that, and most people here know that, but some keep forgetting that little detail and are quick to point out that the Xemnas battle isn't canon, <_<...
Yay, I replayed KH2 and saw that too. I was shocked cause before, I thought it wasn't canon.

Ultima Fenrir

Bronze Member
I didn't even bother to think that Kairi's heart was within Sora, so the whole dormant heart and soul idea I guess seems pretty good. I apologize for my ignorance, and thank you for correcting me.

[&#8730;]Genuflect
could it be possible that ven is somehow biologically related to sora
You know, i would kill myself if that happens.
Nomura already killed off the family idea!

Gabo

The boy who blocked his own shot
The Nobodies are still too enigmatic, imo.
We know very little about them...They claim they have no hearts, but we really can't be sure of that, can we? All of the Nobodies have showed emotion, be it anger, ambition, fear, curiosity, hope, love and so many more. Well, the Organization XIII has shown them anyways...So I still think what the nature of Organizaton XIII is still in question...And whether they even lack a heart, or its something they themselves believe.

Then again, what even is a heart? Thats something that hasn't really been well defined in the KH universe.

The Twilight Prince

The closest I ever gave..
Website
www.myspace.com
I'm pretty sure that Sora somehow held Ven's heart with him, which is what caused Roxas to end up looking like Ven, and what caused Roxas to either have a heart or show way more emotion than most nobodies do, and cause people to think he has one.

Gildragon

Theatre Messiah
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
I'm pretty sure that Sora somehow held Ven's heart with him, which is what caused Roxas to end up looking like Ven, and what caused Roxas to either have a heart or show way more emotion than most nobodies do, and cause people to think he has one.

I think that this is true as well.

Vens heart could have been dormant in sora so when sora released his heart and kairis with soul eater and the body and soul was all that was left over. the body soul looked for a heart found one and turned it on. but while in the process of becoming a nobody. that is why a nobody liek roxas is not supposed to exist. now if this is also tru that ven has a heart in roxas than ven's heart is also now back in sora's

The Twilight Prince

The closest I ever gave..
Website
www.myspace.com
I think that this is true as well.

Vens heart could have been dormant in sora so when sora released his heart and kairis with the Heart Unlocker keyblade and the body and soul was all that was left over. the body soul looked for a heart found one and turned it on. but while in the process of becoming a nobody. that is why a nobody liek roxas is not supposed to exist. now if this is also tru that ven has a heart in roxas than ven's heart is also now back in sora's

Fixed that. This makes sense. I don't see any other real connections between Sora and Ven that make sense besides this one. Somehow, Ven's heart is involved.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back