• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

I Figured Out Birth By Sleep

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

DarkXemnas

While writing this theory, I think I got to know what birth by sleep is. This is also the prediction I made of kh3 and after the keyblade war.

What ive heard about the secret video is that the scene takes place before kingdom hearts 1.(that explains no sora) There were 4 keyblade masters in that time. They are from the Light, Dark, Nightfall, and Dawn. In the video, you see 3 knights standing there and the 4th knight is seen in the backround. So Xehanort is on the dark side but the others are good. Overall, Xehanort gets defeated but somehow was not killed or he cannot be killed. After that, he loses his keyblade and also his memories(that explains the "Memory of Xehanort" in the video). He was sent to Hollow Bastion/Radiant Garden feeling confused why and how he was there. He was living on the street until Ansem the Wise comes and takes him in. Later on, Ansem asks him to be his one of his apprentices along with the other 5 and gladly he accepts. At the time, Ansem the Wise is studying heartlesses along with his 6 apprentices. Ansem the Wise asks about Xehanort's backround but he cannot remember a thing. So Ansem the Wise helps get his memories back by putting Xehanort into a sleeping pod. So as soon Xehanort awakens from his pod, he gets all of his evil dark memories back, turns on Ansem the Wise by stealing his studies, Ansem Reports(starts making his own), and starts making heartlesses with his own heartless symbol(original heartlesses do not have the heartless signs that you see on their chest, head, etc.) Xehanort gets into heartlesses so much that he becomes a heartless himself which then creates his nobody, Xemnas. Then he starts taking over worlds including Sora's(thats where Sora comes in). Somehow, he knows that Sora will be the next keyblade master so he jumps into Destiny's Island into the Secret Place and meets there with Sora. You guys remember that. He tells Sora that he will have a long journey but your destination is very close. There were other stuff but I forget.

. So as soon Xehanort awakens from his pod, he gets all of his evil dark memories back, turns on Ansem the Wise by stealing his studies, Ansem Reports(starts making his own), and starts making heartlesses with his own heartless symbol
When it says, "It all begins with Birth by Sleep," It's saying that when Xehanort awakens from his pod, all of his evil memories begin to cause destruction. So Xehanort's evilness is born by sleep. Therefore, all of his evil begins by his slumber. Make sense?

Last edited:

silverdragon1615

abs of steel and sex appeal
Welll good theory, I thought birth by sleep meant the pod thing a well. However xehanort couldn't have been a keyblademaster, cause he never used a keyblade, roxas was the only one, plus nomura confirmed that the knights were all completely new characters. Good theory, but just not possible, the pod thing is very intereting though and I think thats what they mean.

The Conquerer

The Bloody Warrior
Awards
Can you link this to proof? It sounds like you where just combining incomplete thoughts to together. It is not a horrible theory, but it lacks explaining and detail.

I am not so sure about that Nightfall stuff.

DarkXemnas

I actually combined what I saw in another theory and added things in. But the theory I read was really good. I can't give a link because I forgot where it was at.

I wasen't sure to put twilight or nightfall so I typed nightfall. It's probably twilight because the other knights were good.

I think before kh1 when he was a keyblade master, he used a keyblade but was defeated and his weapon was taken away. What I think is that a chaser took it away and choose Sora as the next keyblade master.

KingBlade

by sinspire^
This theory makes no sence. A theory is a assumption based on facts and information.

There is no proof what so ever that Ansem The Wise has put Xehanort in any pod.

DarkXemnas

I got the facts from Ansem Reports and from playing kh1 and kh2.

I am predicting that Ansem the Wise put Xehanort into a pod.

KingBlade

by sinspire^
Ty Leonheart said:
Oh................... well im squall leonhart's son from the future

ha ha ha, Aren't you funny? Total Spam.

Angel of Advent is correct, I think Nomura is going to plan some more hard for us to figure out. It can't be as easy. Deep Dive wasn't. Birth By Sleep can mean something totally new.

Just because Namine a Pod to store Sora in doesn't mean it will repeat. I hope nothing repeats.

I want something new.

Personly, I think birth by sleep mean something else. I will post my theories later this summer. Since, most of my theories are very true and correct. In the mean time, I am trying to learn more of Xehanort, Xemnas, Keyblades and there master.

Expect it very very long. xP

Xlicz

DarkXemnas said:
While writing this theory, I think I got to know what birth by sleep is. This is also the prediction I made of kh3 and after the keyblade war.

What ive heard about the secret video is that the scene takes place before kingdom hearts 1.(that explains no sora) There were 4 keyblade masters in that time. They are from the Light, Dark, Nightfall, and Dawn. In the video, you see 3 knights standing there and the 4th knight is seen in the backround. So Xehanort is on the dark side but the others are good. Overall, Xehanort gets defeated but somehow was not killed or he cannot be killed. After that, he loses his keyblade and also his memories(that explains the "Memory of Xehanort" in the video). He was sent to Hollow Bastion/Radiant Garden feeling confused why and how he was there. He was living on the street until Ansem the Wise comes and takes him in. Later on, Ansem asks him to be his one of his apprentices along with the other 5 and gladly he accepts. At the time, Ansem the Wise is studying heartlesses along with his 6 apprentices. Ansem the Wise asks about Xehanort's backround but he cannot remember a thing. So Ansem the Wise helps get his memories back by putting Xehanort into a sleeping pod. So as soon Xehanort awakens from his pod, he gets all of his evil dark memories back, turns on Ansem the Wise by stealing his studies, Ansem Reports(starts making his own), and starts making heartlesses with his own heartless symbol(original heartlesses do not have the heartless signs that you see on their chest, head, etc.) Xehanort gets into heartlesses so much that he becomes a heartless himself which then creates his nobody, Xemnas. Then he starts taking over worlds including Sora's(thats where Sora comes in). Somehow, he knows that Sora will be the next keyblade master so he jumps into Destiny's Island into the Secret Place and meets there with Sora. You guys remember that. He tells Sora that he will have a long journey but your destination is very close. There were other stuff but I forget.

. So as soon Xehanort awakens from his pod, he gets all of his evil dark memories back, turns on Ansem the Wise by stealing his studies, Ansem Reports(starts making his own), and starts making heartlesses with his own heartless symbol
When it says, "It all begins with Birth by Sleep," It's saying that when Xehanort awakens from his pod, all of his evil memories begin to cause destruction. So Xehanort's evilness is born by sleep. Therefore, all of his evil begins by his slumber. Make sense?

nice theory this could be true who knows

Pyro

is this suppose to be b4 kingdom hearts? this doesn't make sense to me. how can birth by sleep mean the rebirth or memories? when did ansem the wise get those pods? and uh
Sora: Wh-Who's there?

Hooded Man: I've come to see the door to this world.

Sora: Huh?

Hooded Man: This world has been connected.

Sora: Wh-What are you talking about?

Hooded Man: Tied to the darkness...soon to be completely eclipsed.

Sora: Well, whoever you are, stop freaking me out like this. Huh? Wh-
Where did you come from?

Hooded Man: You do not yet know what lies beyond the door.

Sora: So, you're from another world!

Hooded Man: There is so very much to learn. You understand so little.

Sora: Oh, yeah? Well, you'll see. I'm gonna get out and learn what's out
there!

Hooded Man: A meaningless effort. One who knows nothing can understand
nothing.

where tha heck does xehanort's heartless tell sora he has a long journey but very close. you must be thinking of that unknown voice in the beginning of the game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back