• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

I feel so lonely...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

KeyBladr4Life

Website
www.smyrnasketcher.deviantart.com
...because it seems no one bothers to reply to my posts. I feel so lonely.

Maybe I should have hung around for awhile before mysteriously disappearing the way I did. Heck, I don't think anyone here really remembers me. I've only ever posted in the keyblade gallery before. Hmmm. I need to make more friends.

Befriend me! I'm desperate.

:lol:

Stavvy

Legendary Member
Awards
Yeah. . .

This thread is either going to get flamed or closed fairly soon, just btw.

And just keep posting, people will start to notice you (and get 1k so you can get a name change).

KeyBladr4Life

Website
Sorry, didn't realize that was going to happen. Next time, I'll be sure to ignore my urge to ask for attention.

And I'm desperately wanting to change my name....seriously. Note to self: don't post threads that are likely to get a horrible future in the trash bin.

Sigh...

RuffPuff

Filthy Turnip
Awards
Sorry, didn't realize that was going to happen. Next time, I'll be sure to ignore my urge to ask for attention.

And I'm desperately wanting to change my name....seriously. Note to self: don't post threads that are likely to get a horrible future in the trash bin.

Sigh...

Well, there's your motivation. You'll get to Premium soon enough.

KeyBladr4Life

Website
: \ how soon you thinking without spamming the place up.

There's no way I can get 1,000 posts that fast? Seriously? Even if I commit myself to post threads here on a daily basis, which I can't even accomplish with all the work I do elsewhere, there's no way I can reach 1,000 as fast as what y'all think.

It's ok, Becoming X, I don't plan on spamming. I'm keeping the spam in the can.

Leonard

Married to Crimson ♥
There's no way I can get 1,000 posts that fast? Seriously? Even if I commit myself to post threads here on a daily basis, which I can't even accomplish with all the work I do elsewhere, there's no way I can reach 1,000 as fast as what y'all think.

It's normal. Most of us take years to reach premium.

Rushing just gets you into unnecessary trouble really. :l

Sawah

unofficial HOTH
Awards
Dude quit your whining. Complaining about getting to premium isn't going to get you there. Nobody will give you 1,000 posts because your name sucks. If you want premium so bad then post! Damnit it's not that hard!

And FI/TB doesn't make your post count go up, in case you're blind.

Stavvy

Legendary Member
Awards
Eh, probably took me a year.

Now, platinum took longer, but only because they didn't have it out until I had around 8k posts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back