• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

i drew kingdom key

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

khconcept

Oo King of Souls oO
i drew this and then darkned it in photobucket and tried to color it on photobucket btw its gonna go in that order
kingkey2-1.jpg

kingkey2-1-2.jpg

kingkey2-1-2-1.jpg

i kind of made it up out of my mind ik the dark keyblade is a little short -_- lol i was looking at the paper not at the size

Sapphire Skies

Sucked Back In
Much better than I could do. Sketch is nice, but I would have used a bit bright gold/yellow on the coloring. That's just me of course.

khconcept

Oo King of Souls oO
ty i tried lol
im thinking of making a soul eater and way to dawn one like this with a heart on top that has demonic and angelic wings
but i dont think itll come out too good if people want me to make it ill try after exams are over so ic an concentrate on that

yeah i was leaning back while recoloring this thats why i didnt notice till now lol shouldve used the color that i used for the bottom off the key part

khconcept

Oo King of Souls oO
yeah lol i dont like coloring but i was bored and went through my photobucket account found this picture and though i would color it =D
did u read my idea you think that would look good ro do you suggest any other keyblade combination?
not ultima blades though xD too many lines

khconcept

Oo King of Souls oO
yeah i was thinking of that maybe making like some kind of black fire heart at the top with one white wing like tatoo style or tribal style i mean and next time ill check my proportions
ill maybe recolor it but it be kinda plain so i would just sketch it then darken it make a copy print it then shade it with colored pencils
never shaded with color pencils though lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back