• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

I don't know what I'm doing here but... HI!!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

EmoCloudsOfDoom

I have no idea what possessed me to join a forum, since I don't even browse them anonymously, and suck at regular social networking. BUT the little bit I've seen about forums tells me: you want people to listen to your rants? You're obsessed with shipping fictional characters and no one else gives a (insert swear word of choice here)? Your family is sick of hearing you talk about Kingdom Hearts? Join a forum! It's where all the crazies go. :tongue:

So now I'm here.

Hi? :confused:

Gram

Banned
Awards
Hello! Welcome to khi, don't worry regular social networking is overrated. 8D

What's your avie of? ^_^

Sdog

Awards
Welcome to a world of like minded crazies! Got some pretty cool peeps here =D!

Have fun, don't be afraid to ask questions, and have fun!

OmniChaos

The Smiling Man
Staff member
Awards

FudgemintGuardian

Moist with roistering
Awards
Hello fellow crazy person! You will not regret joining KHInsider, it's a big pool of love!

ChibiHearts249

Trapped in the Source Filmmaker
Awards
If you like Fanfiction like OmniChaos suggested, there's also a thread were you can post your Fanfiction.net account to share it all.

Hullo, just a regular crazy here, too. This is my ONLY forum, and I despise Facebook X3

Antar

Awards
Welcome to KHInsider, EmoClouds! The internet is crazy itself, so don't worry about that! :p
Oh, and a lot of people don't care for "regular" social networking, like me for example. I don't have a Twitter, Facebook, instagram, or any of the other crap people use.

EmoCloudsOfDoom

I HAVE A LAPTOP AGAAAAAAAAIN!!!!!! *sobs with relief*

Of course with my luck two days after I joined my laptop totally crashes. Wouldn't even power up. And trying to reply to you awesome peoples on an iPhone is more trouble than my tired-new-college-student brain wanted to deal with. (STUPID INTERNET KEPT GLITCHING!!!!!!)

but I'm back now.

Oh I'm DEFINITELY interested in fanfiction *giggle* I've had all these ideas but not much time to write :/

THANKS FOR THE WARM WELCOMES *melts*

Gram

Banned
Awards
I HAVE A LAPTOP AGAAAAAAAAIN!!!!!! *sobs with relief*
qWvrKXp.jpg
Haza!!

Of course with my luck two days after I joined my laptop totally crashes. Wouldn't even power up. And trying to reply to you awesome peoples on an iPhone is more trouble than my tired-new-college-student brain wanted to deal with. (STUPID INTERNET KEPT GLITCHING!!!!!!)
lol Your luck sounds like mine. I can't work phones well and I've went through several computers.

But anyway welcome again! 8D
Fanfiction sections and news await you~

Back