• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

I am....

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

King Thanatos

I am what u c^^...what were u expecting to read?...o_O

well i was scimming through the foyer and read that we can introduce ourselves here...xD...so here i am im King Thanatos^^...ive played other games and have a different username but i decided i wanted a new idenity just especially for kingdom hearts...xD...i recognize some of u members(ShineThatLight, RDF2050,.xD)....i think u guys recognize me too^^...the way i type gives it away...lol...but either way this is my first time here and i just thought i say hello to u all^^...

im also really looking forward to playing BBS...xD...so i can join u all in AHP sometime^^...welll i hope to make new friends here and if u think u recognize me from "another" forum then feel free to ask^^

Annoyance

Silver Member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
I am what u c^^...what were u expecting to read?...o_O

well i was scimming through the foyer and read that we can introduce ourselves here...xD...so here i am im King Thanatos^^...ive played other games and have a different username but i decided i wanted a new idenity just especially for kingdom hearts...xD...i recognize some of u members(ShineThatLight, RDF2050,.xD)....i think u guys recognize me too^^...the way i type gives it away...lol...but either way this is my first time here and i just thought i say hello to u all^^...

im also really looking forward to playing BBS...xD...so i can join u all in AHP sometime^^...welll i hope to make new friends here and if u think u recognize me from "another" forum then feel free to ask^^

You should try spelling out your words and not use ellipsis to replace periods. No offense at all but that just bothers me when people do that and you're going to run into trouble later when you want to post and the 25 character rule gets in your way.

Otherwise, you seem like a cool kid. Welcome back I suppose.

King Thanatos

You should try spelling out your words and not use ellipsis to replace periods. No offense at all but that just bothers me when people do that and you're going to run into trouble later when you want to post and the 25 character rule gets in your way.

Otherwise, you seem like a cool kid. Welcome back I suppose.

oh?...too bad...i cant start typing differently cause its what ive been doing to speed things up and i just got use to it^^...but no worries..when i c a thread or want to make a thread thats real important(i dont think my intro thread is all that important) i will use proper typage^^...meanwhile im gonna make u live with my annoying typing..lol...

and whats this?...im not a "kid"...im legal^^

Annoyance

Silver Member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
oh?...too bad...i cant start typing differently cause its what ive been doing to speed things up and i just got use to it^^...but no worries..when i c a thread or want to make a thread thats real important(i dont think my intro thread is all that important) i will use proper typage^^...meanwhile im gonna make u live with my annoying typing..lol...

and whats this?...im not a "kid"...im legal^^
I couldn't see your age and the way you type made me assume. My apologies.

King Thanatos

Kay, but I don't like you.

U is not a word, you is.

on the contrary....theres nothing there cause ur right..."u" isnt a word^^....i like it better that way..xD

Hey, now, Weeaboo, that isn't very nice.

Welcome back, King Thanatos! I love your name! <3

u like it?..strange how i never thought of this before yet i got the idea from a game i played almost 8 yrs ago....xD....and thanks^^

Last edited by a moderator:

King Thanatos

ahaha!!...hey thanks for the link^^...i read the exact same page(s) just now from my wiki search on thanatos...xD

Back