• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

I am new to these forums...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

RandomNobody

...but not new to Kingdom Hearts. It's my favorite game series so I thought I might as well join this forum.

Byronic Hero

Resonance of Darkness
Awards
Welcome, Read the stickies in each section and Also read the FAQ at the top of the page. That way you wont make bad mistakes during your time here. You should have a good time. ^_^

RandomNobody

Welcome, Read the stickies in each section and Also read the FAQ at the top of the page. That way you wont make bad mistakes during your time here. You should have a good time. ^_^
Don't worry. I am a member of a couple other forums so I know how it works. Unless you have strange rituals here that I should know about. :huh:

SilverJ-17

spams bombs, not posts
Awards

Well, he's pretty much said the main stuff you need to know. Anyways, the stickies can be a good tool for surviving enjoying this place. Oh, and hello there.. enjoy your time here..

Back