• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

I am new and awesome!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

lilansem

Hey guys!

You may find a link between ansemalltheway and me, lilansem, well, yup, you guessed it, I am ansemalltheways little sister! I have been checking out the forums for a while and love em!

I will definatly post lot's and I am EXTREMLY good at making sigs, much better then my bro! Lol trust me! :thumbsup:

So hey!

Byronic Hero

Resonance of Darkness
Awards
Welcome to KHI. Read the FAQ and follow the rules and you will fit in perfectly.

Have fun ^_^

lilansem

Hey, why is my post down the bottom?? It doesn't work like that for ansem?? His posts are always at the top, weird, or right??

Byronic Hero

Resonance of Darkness
Awards
You can change your settings by going to your User CP.

Muse

you look atrocious
Huh? What do you mean? o.o

Welcome to KHI, btw. =D

lilansem

I mean, my first post, the one I made when I made the topic, is at the bottom of the topic, not the top like ansems

Byronic Hero

Resonance of Darkness
Awards
To change it, go to User CP, look at the left coloum of the screen and click "Edit Options" then find "Thread Display Options" and choose the setting of your liking.

Muse

you look atrocious
Oh.. yeah, like Byronic Hero said, go to your User CP and adjust your settings.

Reflection

Princess of Heart
Awards
And in the CP, look at the left column. Where it says "edit options"

If you can't find it you might want to change your skin with the drop-down menu at the bottom.

Welcome, btw! =)

C

Charlie

Hey guys!

You may find a link between ansemalltheway and me, lilansem, well, yup, you guessed it, I am ansemalltheways little sister! I have been checking out the forums for a while and love em!

I will definatly post lot's and I am EXTREMLY good at making sigs, much better then my bro! Lol trust me! :thumbsup:

So hey!

Lmfao.
Welcome.
Spam your work in the Digital Media section.

I want to see this

Vandread

Impossible Soul
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
Hey guys!

So hey!

Call me a skeptic, but I'll wait to see your posts here and tags before believing this.

Welcome to KHI regardless. Let me know if you need anything.

Back