• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

I am a forum newb

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

AxelsVirtue

Hi my name is Brandon Drumm, I will be going by the user name AxelsVirtue. Axel's greatest virtue is his friendship with Roxas, and that is the root of my user name. Although I have read forums before, this is my first time being a member of one.

Personal Hobbies:

• Anime/Manga
  • select video games
  • Martial Arts
  • Social Philosophy
  • Mythology

favorite video games of all time:

• the Kingdom Hearts series
  • the Legend of Zelda series
  • Tales of Symphonia

Ventus Air-Man

Wanderer
Awards
Welcome to the forums! I'm new just like you. Thank you for sharing your life story with us.

Brol

ATDT-ToA-ToS
Awards
That's cool Axel and Airman, same just read the rules, don't bash people for what they write and check out the RPG when you got yourself more than 5 posts...

Ehres

` dragon dance
Awards
Welcome to the forums, AxelsVirtue. Hope you have a good time here. ~^-^~ You say you like "select video games". Include Devil May Cry?

Actually I didn't think you where being a jerk. Especially compared to Disc Jockey

But watch your tongue.

AxelsVirtue

Welcome to the forums, AxelsVirtue. Hope you have a good time here. ~^-^~ You say you like "select video games". Include Devil May Cry?

Devil May Cry has an interesting story, but unfortinately I wasn't able to enjoy it. The gameplay just didn't fit my skill set, and don't ask what my skill set is, it's difficult to explain ( except that it doesn't include FPSs).

Faris

Perfect Harmony
I quite like that you told us a bit about yourself, usually we just get a name and a reassurance that that member in question likes KH

Welcome all the same, hope you have fun here. :)

EDIT : Also enough of this 'life story' business. Its just a few dot points

Back