• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

i<3glowingedges

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Eric

Retired.
Awards
Website
discord.gg
LMM06.png

srsly glowing edges is boss

inasuma

i'm gonna be
Awards
I already gave you my thoughts but yeah i think this turned out pretty good.

seriously digging that typo.

Malibu

Awards
Left side is boss. Right side deeps more depth.

THAT TYPO!!!

Finland

Banshee Queen
Awards
I somehow feel like some other stock would fit this better, but it's still a great piece. Love the glowww and the left side is especially nice.

Eric

Retired.
Awards
Website
discord.gg
It's pretty sick for FHS :D. Like Oberon, I am in love with the text. Probably a bit too monotone for me, but yeah. xD

Yeah it started off with some blue and red but it got lost somewhere along the way

Left side is boss. Right side deeps more depth.

THAT TYPO!!!

._.

that shit cray.

i hid the z on purpose

I somehow feel like some other stock would fit this better, but it's still a great piece. Love the glowww and the left side is especially nice.

Yeah I agree. It was a little difficult trying to find something to do with this since the original was already good looking. So I just went with my usual 'smudge everything' :x

Sean

Ehhhhhh
Awards
If only the left side of the light had as much appeal as the right I would have changed my pants completely. A napkin will do this time around.

Cloud_Unchained

Hooray! Hooray!
It's pretty cool, but I think you could have revealed more of the stock. It's got a little bit of that floating head syndrome there. The typography is great though!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back