• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

hysteric

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Subtly Inspiring
mobile photography. enjoy. all photos taken on an LG G2 using VSCO Cam to edit. no other processing work done

eEiNWVGh.jpg

z6Vmvcph.jpg

N83zg1ih.jpg

RCmFA7bh.jpg

CubF0yyh.jpg

ZoiDamFh.jpg

S9eTlvxh.jpg

KingdomKey

Queen
Awards
I'd say, photo five and six are my top favorites. I love the locations you took the photos at. <3 Is photo six in Chicago? Amazing what a mobile phone can do with a camera built in.

Subtly Inspiring
I'd say, photo five and six are my top favorites. I love the locations you took the photos at. <3 Is photo six in Chicago? Amazing what a mobile phone can do with a camera built in.

Thanks! Nope, not in Chicago. They were taken in Atlanta

Light

faster than
Awards
Photo 3 looks really good! I love the way the light is spread through the sheet in the background.

Gram

Banned
Awards
I'm loving that third to last photo, it's perfect somehow.

Shasta

Awards
I'm in love with the pictures of the buildings~ Great photography, not sure what filters are being used here though, if there are any.

Welcome to the Art Thread btw~ Hope to see you upload more of these wonderful photographs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back