• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Huckabee: The Constitution Should Be Amended To Conform To The Word Of God

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Shamdeo

skipped leg day
Awards
Website
finalfantasy.net
South Carolina is next on the caucus list, which is why he's amped up the God-Fear Factor. Evangelicals tip their hats to that sort of stuff.

Appealing to them is part of the reason why Bush Sr. and Bush Jr. won so much of the south, even though they were never evangelical people to begin with.

I mean, you can't separate and evangelical from his bottle of Jim Beam -- err, I mean his loving wife.

Wallflower

that's when we'll explode
I can't help but get a certain stalker vibe from y
Website
www.meluhns.deviantart.com
Hah.

I think I vaguely remember reading something that suggests that a government that is led by Religion, as it would be if Huckabee takes office, that it would be a Theocracy, thus making our irresponsible conquest in Iraq to make it a Democracy a complete waste of time, lives, and man-hours.

Or something.

Also, when Thomas Jefferson says "Keep Religion separate from state"... Who isn't getting it here? Honestly, that's like saying the Bill Of Rights never happened. "Bah, Freedom Of Religion? More like Freedom Of Christian Religion, if I say!"

This is why I'm pushing my family to vote Dem.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back