• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

HUB [Sign-Up/OOC/Interest Check]

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Thor.

Do Our Best
Awards
The idea behind this Rp is simple. You have been brought to Hub, the world that connects every other world in existence. It is a home to dimensional travelers of all kinds, a bustling and fascinating city in which anything can be found.

You were brought to the Hub by the Wardens. Good and Evil. Good being a tall man in a white cloak with a rather severe look on his face. Evil being a woman in a revealing black dress covered by a long black cloak lounging in a large throne. They explain to you that while most view them as opposing forces they cannot exist without one another. And so, for better or worse, they are on the same side.

They then explain to you that the real enemy is Chaos. Chaos gains power as worlds collapse, and the more power Chaos gains the more unstable the Hub becomes. You have been chosen by the warden of the Citadel ( the building in Hub from whence you can reach any world) to keep these worlds out of the hands of Chaos. To stop them from being destroyed by any means necessary. You are the Chosen.

Character Template:

Name:
Appearance: (pictures work but I would like additional description as well)
Skills/Abilities/Powers: (this section should be a bit longer than usual as it should include where these powers come from)
Home World: (name and a little bit of information)
Personality:
Bio:
Other: (just in case there are some trivial facts you wanted to include...or I forgot something)

Urbane

Who in face are you?!
Reminds me a bit of Beneath Fallen Stars.

But it doesn't seem as interesting.

Thor.

Do Our Best
Awards
It's similar, and the lack of the MASSIVE personal issues in my life that resulted in me abandoning that is a big plus.

Drollive

I suppose this would be a good way to get back into rping.

My god, it's been so long since I changed my sig. It really sucks.

Stavvy

Legendary Member
Awards
Or your avi

Or your location

Or a large amount of your post numbers.

Are we still a go for this, Thor?

Drollive

Aaron, If you so much as type "tears", "don't", and "fall" in the same post, I'm going to kill you very badly.

How many people do you need for a good rp?

Stavvy

Legendary Member
Awards
Six is a fairly good number.

Oh don't worry, I'll just add a link to the video in my sig, and tell you to refer to it.

Stavvy

Legendary Member
Awards
Got Ashley to join, or to register on KHI and said she'd join in a few days. So that's another. I can't vouch for how good she is, but a person's a person, and we all started somewhere.

Thor.

Do Our Best
Awards
Somewhere VERY similar to here. I'll try to get my temp up today, though I have been saying that for a while now. Been busy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back