• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

how will kh2 begin?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

libreg

I though it was pretty obvious that you would start in castle oblivion and then they were like what happened or something... I guess it wasn't that obvious.

SoulEater

Chapter IV
Website
www.graphicext.net
n00bs n00bs n00bs!!!!! *bangs head on keyboard*

where the hell do you think it will start?

hmm i dont know...possibly...WHERE COM ENDED?? but no that would make no sense (sarcasm)

If CoM ends in one place, and KH2 is the next game in the series, could it be anywhere other than where CoM ended?

NO

this is a really retarted thread. The answer is common logic. If one game ends, the next game will take place where the other ended. This doesnt really apply to all games, but for this one it does. Why? because COM ends with Sora sleeping in a frikin pod!!!!!! WHAT? is Sora Donald and Goofy gonna sleep walk to somewhere else?

NO

so in conclusion, this is one of the stupidest threads ever. Seriously it is.

Playcell

SoulEater2118 said:
n00bs n00bs n00bs!!!!! *bangs head on keyboard*

where the hell do you think it will start?

hmm i dont know...possibly...WHERE COM ENDED?? but no that would make no sense (sarcasm)

If CoM ends in one place, and KH2 is the next game in the series, could it be anywhere other than where CoM ended?

NO

this is a really retarted thread. The answer is common logic. If one game ends, the next game will take place where the other ended. This doesnt really apply to all games, but for this one it does. Why? because COM ends with Sora sleeping in a frikin pod!!!!!! WHAT? is Sora Donald and Goofy gonna sleep walk to somewhere else?

NO

so in conclusion, this is one of the stupidest threads ever. Seriously it is.

ur an idiot.Seriously you are.
Nomura said that if people don't play COM it wouldn't matter.This means that the game 'won't' start in the pod.it will start sumwhere else and we will be told about COM and the pod in the game.and (as seen in the screenshots) we will return to castle oblivion later.

GTX

Gee Tee Ecks
Waterkeeper said:
I think it would be fun that, at the beginning of the game, we get to choose if we want to start as Sora or the BHK and then either play the game entirely through with that character or rotate during the game. ^^; Think: you could start as Sora right when he wakes up from the "Memory Flower" (someone else here called them that and I happen to like the name), or you could start as the BHK in Twilight Town!

And the letter...maybe it's for the BHK??

Yeah that would be cool. But I think it will be like CoM Where you play as Sora first then the extras.

Archfire43

I hope, but I think it might start off with a cut sceen of the Organization, and we get to play as Axel and then fight BHK. That would be awsome, but probly not going to happen.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back