• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

how will kh2 begin?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Datomix

Awards
Website
s14.invisionfree.com
He would be 15 com takes place right after the original, he finds Castle Oblivion the following night he seals kingdm hearts. He wasn't in Castle Oblivion 4 more than 1 month.

Numoso41

i personaly think the "pod theory". here is what happened at the end of KH:CoM (dont read if you dont want to spoil it for yourself)
Sora is talking to Namine and they they are talking about how Namine is really a fake and she can re-link memories and re-make them (which is how she came into existence for Sora). He cant remember anyone else and he has the to choices:

1. Remember Namine+the castle and forget about Destiny Island, His friends, family and other people.
or
2.Remember everyone he knew before and forget Namine and the castle

he choses the second and goes into the pod (so do Donald+Goofy)

so he starts remembering people and all his friends and it closes in on Kiari...then he start talking to Namine and it ends after he is done talking with her

(one more pic in next post)

DragonRider1234

my theary is that there is a cut scene in the biggining like in the first kh that explains a little about what will happen during the game only not exactly tellin you.

you no how the first begins with sora having the weird thought that have him tryin 2 catch riku before the big wave comes then falls away from kairi. then in the game it has riku goin of the island by goin into the darkness and sora tryin 2 reach him. then later on sora turns into a heartless and falling into a pit of despare and darkness. goin away from kairi, donald and goofy. well, maybe that will happen

SorasPurity10

Looney-ville. You've all been there once before, d
Alright, they will probrally wake up in the pod things and not remember anything cause you see at the beginning of the first trailer Donald and Goofy and Goofy looks almost drugged but its probrally cause he just woke up. And I also seen a pic of Sora running down the throne room carpet in his normal outfit so i would think he would go to the disney castle but it may just be a pic from the kh beta trailer.

S

Sorakicksbutt

the age thing is confusing to me all I remember is COM started right after KH1 then at the end we see him in the pod then he sleeps for about a year I guess so maybe he will be 15 but alot of people say he will be 16 don't know yet

MetalChemist

Hey you know the letter in plutos mouth at the end of the game. What if the game starts w/a reading of what was in the letter. Then we begin the game. Sort of like a eulogy in a book.< )
<

Ravens_Blade85

In your head telling you to do bad things!
Website
www.myspace.com
I don't mean to offend all of you people, but how long haw you been on the forums? If you are new i have no problem, I am not a n00b hater. That pic with donald and goofy has been generally accepted as being in castle oblivion. This has been in many older threads. if its new to you all thats ok, just wanted to let you know.

DJ_Masta999

I'm going with the idea of seeing BHK in the Beg. during the time we see BHK we might get a chance to see Axel. As for the hundred and thousands of heartsless. it might (should) be towards the Beg.

The Hunter

So i still think that we start as BHK , Soras still sleeping and we have to find and wake him up or something like that .

Hm...the letter ...what is if Pluto ran with the letter to Twilight Town?
Cause we only saw him in the KH2 opening.

ur-vile

Awards
The Hunter said:
So i still think that we start as BHK , Soras still sleeping and we have to find and wake him up or something like that .

Hm...the letter ...what is if Pluto ran with the letter to Twilight Town?
Cause we only saw him in the KH2 opening.

I'm thinking

A) The letter is for someone else, or
B) Pluto and the letter are irrelivent

Waterkeeper

I think it would be fun that, at the beginning of the game, we get to choose if we want to start as Sora or the BHK and then either play the game entirely through with that character or rotate during the game. ^^; Think: you could start as Sora right when he wakes up from the "Memory Flower" (someone else here called them that and I happen to like the name), or you could start as the BHK in Twilight Town!

And the letter...maybe it's for the BHK??

Ixiterra

Playcell said:
i think it would be cool if the game started with Sora and co. facing the heartless army and when sora and co. are about to attack the screen goes white and then we play what happened before this battle..and then we will fight the heartless army in the end ..cool huh..u guys dig?
Yeah that actually sounds kinda cool. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back