• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

How was Xeanorts heartless made?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Luxionoverdrive

I played all the KH games except for coded and days and only ventus's story of birth by sleep..all I know is that Master Xeanort, Terra, and I think Master Erequas became one, but that sort of doesn't explain how his nobody was formed..can someone explain?..

Nayru's Love

Why don't you play in Hell?
Awards
Xehanort probably overdosed on darkness, resulting in him becoming a Heartless and rejecting his body, which became Xemnas. Unlike all other Heartless, however, Xehanort's Heartless retained his mind, for whatever reason.

Xammag

Nobodies are formed when ssomone with a strong heart becomes a heartless. Xehanort, the being the 3 You mentioned formed cast away his heart and became a heartless creating a nobody.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
We know he willingly gave up his heart to become a Heartless. How exactly he did so is still unknown.

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
We know he willingly gave up his heart to become a Heartless. How exactly he did so is still unknown.

Exactly this.

And we also still don't know how this big mess of Master Xehanort's heart, Terra's heart and Eraqus's heart as well as their memories and powers were divided and distributed between Ansem SoD and Xemnas.
Yet KH 3D is rumored to shed some light on this.

Crystal

Silver Member

How is he willingly give up his heart to darkness since he has no keyblade? xD

Nayru's Love

Awards
How is he willingly give up his heart to darkness since he has no keyblade? xD
I could go on about Xehanort having some sort of keyblade, but that's a topic for another day. :p

Anyways, overdose of darkness seems like the most logical answer.

Hero

See You Space Cowboy!
Awards
Didn't it also have something to do with the experiments that they were doing under Radian Garden? I can only assume something went awry causing them to lose, be it willingly, or not, hearts and succumbing to the darkness.

But like others have said, when one loses their heart, both a heartless and nobody are formed.

Try reading the Secret Reports in the games. They shed a lot of light on certain subjects.

Crystal

Silver Member
I could go on about Xehanort having some sort of keyblade, but that's a topic for another day. :p

Anyways, overdose of darkness seems like the most logical answer.

Inner keyblade? :p
Ermm, overload darkness will influence? How? xD

Vanitas.

Xehanort when he became Ansem's apprentice he eventually got Ansem's apprentices to betray Ansem the Wise and do experiments behind his back.

Xehanort lost his heart by walking through the Door of Radiant Garden.
It's a known fact as this was said in the Secret Ansem Reports.

All 6 apprentices lost their heart by walking through the door.

Crystal

Silver Member
^ Where does the door of RG leads them to? Realm of Darkness?

Maybe just "split" them into two realm..since their heartlesses may be born in the Realm of Darkness, but Nobodies in Realm of Nothingness.

Nayru's Love

Awards
I have my doubts on AtW's idea on the contents of a world's heart...To say that a heart of a world has darkness (an immense amount, at that) is virtually saying that the heart of all worlds (KH) has darkness.

Crystal

Silver Member
^ But KH is pure light?
Honestly, at first i thought KH is light and dark because it was located in RoD.

Nayru's Love

Awards
Wait so KH is pure light and even though it resides in RoD?

Yeah; it's there as an after-effect of the Keyblade War, if I recall correctly. It's also where the quote "Within the deepest darkness, there is a light" comes from.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back