• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

how old do you think SRK will be in KH3???

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Divine Light

okay so if we base it on the year by year thing it would look like this-

KH1:

Sora-14-
Kairi-14-
Riku-15-

KH2:

Sora-15-
Kairi-15
Riku-16-

KH3:

Sora-16-
Kairi-16-
Riku-17

but in a way I think they should all be older than that and SK should be at least 18 and Riku 19 or something.

Y

Yannis

okay so if we base it on the year by year thing it would look like this-

KH1:

Sora-14-
Kairi-14-
Riku-15-

KH2:

Sora-15-
Kairi-15
Riku-16-

KH3:

Sora-16-
Kairi-16-
Riku-17

but in a way I think they should all be older than that and SK should be at least 18 and Riku 19 or something.
So are you asking, what people want OR what people think they are?

We cant tell anything about KH3, sorry.

BUT I´D LIKE TO SEE THEM ALL AS ADULTS, AFTER ALL, THEIR ACTORS ARE ADULTS AS WELL..

D

Divine Light

kinda both. like how do you want them to be but knowing your want's probably wont happen how old do you think they will be.

Rix

:)
Awards
I've got the feeling that a possible KH3 will start right after SRK got the letter at the ending of KH2... So then Sora and Kairi will be about 16 and Riku about 17... But I would also have loved to see them around 20...

Puck

THE GHOST ELF of LONG BEACH
I actually think for KH3 it will be:

Sora- 19
Kairi- 19
Riku- 20

PhoenixPs24:16

I dont think their ages will change. I dont know how long they were relaxing on the Destiny Islands, but I guess they might get a little older. If they had to be older, I would prefer they just be one year older(sora -16,kairi-16,riku-17).

A

Anima Relic

Coded takes place directly after KH2, it was confirmed already Rixam.

Xziled

this will not end well
Website
xziled.zoints.com
i think it takes place directly after kh2 but i hope it'll be kinda like bbs with the time elapses so they'll start the same age and then the time elapse will happen and sumthin like 5 months later sumthin happens and then near the end:

sora &kairi-16/17

riku-17/18

so the story will take place during probably a year and a half

Awesome Ansem

holy F! why does everyone think sora riku and kairi will be that old?!? Remember how chain of memories took place immediately after kh1, and kh2 took place a short time after chain of memories? The only reason they even aged one year is because sora was in that pod for a year. And at the end of kh2 they all get a letter from mickey, and nomura says that letter is about a new adventure. I don't think the letter says "OMG! I need you guys to come help fight off this bad guy....in 3 years." Why wouldn't kh3 take place right after kh2? I mean, nomura already hinted at it; that was the point of that letter.

Interviewer: How will this continue after the KH2 Story?

Nomura: What Sora and Co. are doing in the 'real' world will not be shown. This is because the story continues in the Data world. There are many mysteries that will be answered in this game, and there may be key points that will be important to the future of the series. The phone that this game will come out on, is not released yet. But this means when it is released, there will be many possibilities with this game in the future.

kh coded is in a virtual world, and you don't play as the real sora. This means we still don't know what the gang is doing right after kh2.

edit: at xziled: how do you know that happens in bbs? bbs isn't even out yet. was it confirmed?

A

Anima Relic

^Maybe, but I think SRK mgiht be looking at what happens from the computer screen. Like while the digital sora does it's thing, SRK may be watching from the computer monitor.

kh is ba

Yeah I agree that they will overlap a little.

The thing we don't know is when is Sora's Birthday and how long did KH2's adventure actually take. But I would guess they would all be the same age as in KH2 or maybe a year older.

A

Azrael

Most likely, slightly older which I meant like a few days or weeks older than they were in KH2 *shot*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back