• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

How many people will line up at walmart when KH2 comes out?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Reverse Dragon

I'll pre-order it.. I'll scare off about 50 mail-men during the week it supposed to come...being tackled and havin gyour mail-bag ravaged ISN'T gonna be a pleasant experience for 'em:D

[Edit:] YAY! I MADE THE FIRST POST ON THE FOURTH PAGE!!:cool:

Silverwolf1500

The Silver Guardian
I don't even think that there is a wall-mart close by. Why wall-mart? KH2 will be in basically all stores. Can you imagine what the first day it is released will be like? :)
Chaos...

E

Ecstacy

i can take my sweet time the day it comes out cuz i just became very good friends with a spanish couple about 4 blocks away from my house and told them to look out for the game they promised to have it the day it came out and they sell all their new games with no tax. since i am pretty much the only die hard kh fan around my parts i'm cool. all's i gotta do is get up in the morning get dressed( i might take a shower lol jk) and go get it. same goes for advent children. man they have to be the coolest old people i have ever met lol. plus their aren't any walmarts in the bronx and their is only like 2 k marts lol.

Funky Bear

Sexy Chocolate
K mart is 2 hours away from where I live.What I'm gonna do is:1. wake up hella early get my clothes cash and crap.2.Wake up my dad and tell him to take me to Gamestop 3. A-wall anyone who is in my way when looking through the store for KH2.

Mastermind

Remember Me
Awards
isn't wal- mart open 24 hours a day. and one more thing i think the wait is starting to take it's toll on y'all because you're already talkin about the day it comes out. wow, this is what games do to people

Lemon

Well since I'll probaly be working at a Wal-Mart at that time(I start next week).
I'll just go in the back store room and take one(they won't mind).
*I just have to work the late shift and have my spygear ready*
And if they fire me, it wont matter because I'll be playing KH2 all the time and never show up for work =P

Gaiash

Website
www.geocities.com
shadowkiller said:
I have a LIFE!!!
You sir, are a square (Don't take that personaly, I have a catchphrase, "Social Lives Are For Squares")

Anyway I'd say the amount of Japanese KH fans on KH2s release might be the same as the amount of Star Wars fdans at episode 3s release

ur-vile

Awards
Going to a super wal-mart... I didn't think of that one... can you even buy video games that late? Since I doubt we'll see any midnight releases for KH2 ala Halo 2, this sounds like a good plan. I used to work at Wally world, I'm sure they'll get it a few days early... I want this game in my hands asap :)

dimondblade

Website
www.xanga.com
iam sure som of you people if possible will use the matrix to dodge jump and run on walls to get this game. but i dought there will be any problems getting it.

Hero of Light

Website
www.artfv.com
dimondblade said:
iam sure som of you people if possible will use the matrix to dodge jump and run on walls to get this game. but i dought there will be any problems getting it.

i disagree
there will be many problems getting the game in the first 2 months, unless you meen if you're a crazy KH fan and will kill for the game, in that case you won't have any problems:D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back