• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

How many people still play....

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

KH Player

Website
www.vicsmix.com
How many people still play KH2 even after beating it a while ago? Don't you think they should have add on discs, so we can keep playing?

Counter Shock

Bunneh As$as$in
After you beat it once, well you dont want to play it ever again. It was OK the first time through, but when you really think about it, the game sucks to much to play it more then once.

Deinstar

Gunblade Master
Counter Shock said:
After you beat it once, well you dont want to play it ever again. It was OK the first time through, but when you really think about it, the game sucks to much to play it more then once.

your making it sound like its the worst game ever.

ive played it around 6 times over..

The Conquerer

The Bloody Warrior
Awards
btr9095 said:
your making it sound like its the worst game ever.

ive played it around 6 times over..

Kingdom Hearts 2 is not a horrible game at all. He just does not like it. And it is his opinion and you have to respect that:sleep: , or not but either way you can't change his mine. I play Kingdom Hearts 2 from time to time.:cool:

The Conquerer

The Bloody Warrior
Awards
MasterofDarkOblivion said:
Yeah, I've beat it over 7 times.

How do you all do it? I beat the game only once. I've started a proud mode, but I never get to finish it. On my normal mode I am just trying to get all of the gummi items, the routes and everythings is completed, all S and S+1 rank or higer on all missions.

Everything else is beaten on my normal file. I like the game and all, but I just sometimes don't play it as often. I know the game pretty well, I just can get those gummi ship items down. When I get those, I will play my proud mode again.

Mythological Omega

the arsenal of megadeth
The Conquerer said:
How do you all do it? I beat the game only once. I've started a proud mode, but I never get to finish it. On my normal mode I am just trying to get all of the gummi items, the routes and everythings is completed, all S and S+1 rank or higer on all missions.

Everything else is beaten on my normal file. I like the game and all, but I just sometimes don't play it as often. I know the game pretty well, I just can get those gummi ship items down. When I get those, I will play my proud mode again.
I don't play as often as I used to either, but I am a very bored kid who has nothing else to do except wait for.........school.

SSLaertes

Seeker of Darkness
the reason why its boring after you beat it is because you already know whats going to happen. the only really things that i really want to watch over are the world that never was and sephiroth lol i saved at those points in pround mode.

KH Player

Website
www.vicsmix.com
shadowkeyblader said:
the reason why its boring after you beat it is because you already know whats going to happen. the only really things that i really want to watch over are the world that never was and sephiroth lol i saved at those points in pround mode.

Lol, I did that too! I saved it before and after the battle.

Felix

Bronze Member
Website
randomneko.forumcircle.com
Well I still play it but not as much as I was before but therewas already a thread about this next time can you please check if it hasn't been made with searching so it isn't spam but yes I do still play KH2 for fun just to fight because I get bored.

Deinstar

Gunblade Master
the only reason i play it over again is because i have nothing else to play im really bored of my other ps2 games i went through the whole game with the kingdom key once for fun(wasnt much fun though), went once through with no accessories. and others i just played for fun.

KHredhead06

i still play it, i have finished it prolly around 3 times but i stopped playing for awhile. i did the same thing with the first one.

Texkia26

I only play it to try and finish all the mini games. That's the only reason. Other than that, there's no point for me to play it since I've beaten it once before.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back