• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

How many hours will take the KH3 disney worlds to be completed?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pou92

I'd say 2;30 or 3 hours seems reasonable, since the worlds are going to be bigger with 1 visit and stuff.

robotman

2 hours... Game creators always overestimate how long games/levels are and always bloat the time that it'll take to complete it. I think that each Disney world will be about 2 hours story wise and probably 4 hours to collect/explore everything.

KHJEDIKNIGHT

Awards
At the very least, longer than the cumulative time spent in each Disney-based world in KHII. If one were to simply play through the story of each world and not worry about collectibles, then they would have spent about 90 minutes in a given world cumulatively from both visits. Seeing as how it seems that each Disney-based world is only going to be visited once story-wise in KHIII (based on how Nomura said the "flow is going to be a bit different" from the multiple world visits in KHII), I think that each world will take about 2-2.5 hours story-wise, not including the time it takes to collect items and such.

Sora2016

Silver Member
Awards
At the very least, longer than the cumulative time spent in each Disney-based world in KHII. If one were to simply play through the story of each world and not worry about collectibles, then they would have spent about 90 minutes in a given world cumulatively from both visits. Seeing as how it seems that each Disney-based world is only going to be visited once story-wise in KHIII (based on how Nomura said the "flow is going to be a bit different" from the multiple world visits in KHII), I think that each world will take about 2-2.5 hours story-wise, not including the time it takes to collect items and such.

Plus all the time I will waste staring at the scenery and taking screenshots lol. But yeah, 2 and a half hours seems okay if you rush it.

Muke

whatever
Awards
Nomura always said that "0.2 is the same length as one KH3 world", so we're looking at 3-4 hours.

Noir

Bronze Member
Awards
How long would the previous games have taken for one initial visit? It's been a while since I played, but it didn't feel that long tbh. It felt pretty short when I last played if anything.

Pou92

How long would the previous games have taken for one initial visit? It's been a while since I played, but it didn't feel that long tbh. It felt pretty short when I last played if anything.

40-1h in KH1 and KH2

I'm expecting the KH3 worlds to take 3 hours.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back