• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

How long is Kingdom Hearts 2?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

beastlycool

I'm not talking about playing wise, i mean story wise. I mean your only in a world for like 30 minutes to an hour but how long are they there? You could beat the game in a day, but does that mean the his adventure was only a day?

I'M SO CONFUSED!!!!!

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
We're not exactly sure how long KH2 was. Anywhere between a week and a month sounds fair to say.

E.J.

~yaranaika
Awards
Does it really matter? If the time mattered, like in Days, it would have said "One week Later" or "Day whatevernumberdayitis".

Kupo

well, the time you spent as roxas was 1 week, and he didnt do much, so all of sora's actions probably took a month or two, but you have to remember there's no such thing as night in kingdom hearts :/

khfinest25

well, the time you spent as roxas was 1 week, and he didnt do much, so all of sora's actions probably took a month or two, but you have to remember there's no such thing as night in kingdom hearts :/
True he got a point there.and lol.yeah KH got no night.If that world is always night.It stays night like Beast castle.wait.sooo there is night in KH.only some worlds.

Vanitas666

I choose the Middle Path
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
but you have to remember there's no such thing as night in kingdom hearts :/
ever played the first game? destiny island have night and day. I think Sora and the rest sleep in the gummi-ship or they get ultimate power from the keyblades. (also Roxas sleepes a lot)

Kupo

ever played the first game? destiny island have night and day. I think Sora and the rest sleep in the gummi-ship or they get ultimate power from the keyblades. (also Roxas sleepes a lot)

you thought you would post that with no way for me to combat that...well wrong! >:) lol
those "nights" were only used for story line, but other than that, there weren't any "nights"
but yeah thats what i was thinking too, sleeping in the gummy ship

Gram

Banned
Awards
I'm not talking about playing wise, i mean story wise. I mean your only in a world for like 30 minutes to an hour but how long are they there? You could beat the game in a day, but does that mean the his adventure was only a day?

I'M SO CONFUSED!!!!!
not that it really matters but i'd say (guessing) like a some odd weeks or mabye a month or two.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
According to the timeline, 16 days passed since Sora turned into a Heartless until he defeated Ansem SoD. CoM took 25 days for Sora.

So, 2-3 weeks per world? Just a guess.

Silverslide

need some more candy cane
One day. We never see Sora sleep so it makes sense :O

I would say about a week or two.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
lol i love how we're bringing time zones into this...but i meant where did we learn the information for 'sora & co.''s part?

That bit I mentioned? Like I said, the Days Ultimania. I included a link to it in my previous post.

Kupo

ughhhhh >.< i know, im reading the timeline right now!!! im asking, how did we find out on what days those events affecting 'sora & co.' take place? and dont say "Days Ultimania" who told them??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back