• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

How long do you think KH2 will be?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

KINGDOMHEARTSMAN

I will be mad if it is the same length as kh even though i know it wont be but i mean if it is around there then i am gonna be mad cause it has taken them 3 years to make this game.

angel_of_heaven

Website
www.mickypicky.com
I hope it's not too long so you get through most of it in 3days and then you get so stuck on a bit that you give up for a while.

ps: At desstiny island when you have to find all the mushrooms it took me a whole day to find the one on the cave.

Just thought i'd add that so people canlaugh at me hehe

Puck

THE GHOST ELF of LONG BEACH
Since the levels are like ten times larger and longer than they were in KH1 plus you have loads of minigames( like the Gummi Ship) and extras, I'd say we're looking at a possible 100 hours of gameplay in KH2.

DrkNessOfHeart

Website
khrulez024.proboards50.com
yea like i said..it depends on the player...and well the puzzles on the game...

EDIT...king sora strife...wat makes u think the gummi ship is a mini game ?? its not confirmed by s-e >_<...i have not seen proof 4rm ne kh website that states that the gummi will b a mini game...so dont say that >_>...k sry had 2 say that :D

Last edited:

Puck

THE GHOST ELF of LONG BEACH
DrkNessOfHeart said:
yea like i said..it depends on the player...and well the puzzles on the game...

EDIT...king sora strife...wat makes u think the gummi ship is a mini game ?? its not confirmed by s-e >_<...i have not seen proof 4rm ne kh website that states that the gummi will b a mini game...so dont say that >_>...k sry had 2 say that :D

It basically is a mini game. Nomura said in an interview that the Gummi Ship this time around will be more like an attraction or ride, which means it's kind of like a mini game. The Train in Twilight Town is the main form of transportation from world to world. The Gummi Ship is just a starship mini game. You want me to find you the interview?

Angel X

Orally Fixated.
Well, it depends on the person playing it I guess...but I think it would possibly take about 65+ hours.

moogles

This thread has lost its initial meaning. Why has it turned into a thread about how good KH2 is gonna be?

KH Fanatic

Judging from recent screenshots and a possible change the game maybe in two disks, I must say, I'm looking foward to the game and hope it will be far better than the first. While good, it was very flawed, if you ask me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back