• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

How long do you think KH2 will be?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Faith Crest

Worst birthday ever.
Website
www.fanfiction.net
In my opinion, KH was a great game and I thought it was also great to find out that there was KH2 coming out, too. But I've got just one question - how long do you think this one will be? KH was fairly long, but from all the trailers I've seen so far this could be long ... what are your views? Send me your verdict!

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
I'm thinkin it'll probably be about 4, maybe 4 1/2 inches in diameter....

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
burningkeyblade said:
I mean the game, you idiot. NOT THE GAME CASE!!!!

Well actually, the game case would be roughly 5 inches, by 6 inches, with an perimeter of 22, and an area of 30

I was talking aobut the disk, which has is roughly 4 inches in diameter, with a radius of 2, and a circumfrance of around 12.56....

But since this is not what you wanted, then I'll just say that KH2 is going to be roughly twice as big as KH1

AForgottenMemory

As long as the average Final Fantasy game. For a first time run without collecting the extras 30 - 40 hours and collecting everything would probably up it to about 100 hours.

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
AForgottenMemory said:
As long as the average Final Fantasy game. For a first time run without collecting the extras 30 - 40 hours and collecting everything would probably up it to about 100 hours.

My first time playing Kingdom Hearts, I beat it in 17 hours....so i'm hoping to get atleast 30-35 hours out of KH2

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
Why am I crazy?

KH2 will be roughly twice as big as KH2, and I can beat the first game in 12 hours. So I'm hoping that I can atleast get 30 hours of gameplay out of it

KB2ndSTR2DRite

Website
www.myspace.com
well the first time through KH it took me 68hrs ya it took me that long becus i did everything i could and i trained a ton it was alot of time and that was my first playsation game ever! so i think this 1 will take about 70 or 65hrs if you do all the stuff:D

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
KB2ndSTR2DRite said:
well the first time through KH it took me 68hrs ya it took me that long becus i did everything i could and i trained a ton it was alot of time and that was my first playsation game ever! so i think this 1 will take about 70 or 65hrs if you do all the stuff:D

100% completion with everyone at level 100, and all itmes and abilities and everything took me about 20-25 hours.......

But that's just me i guess

moogles

KH2 will be roughly 2.5 times the size of the original KH. I'm guessing that means that the entire game will be about 80 hours long if you know exactly where to go. The first play through will probably take me over 100 hours.

Savior of Dawn

Leader of the Dai Gurren Brigade
According to information given out, it'll be on 2 discs and estimate 2 1/2 times more than the original Kingdom Hearts.

I could bet 50-80 hours of gameplay. Maybe, somewhere around there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back