• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

How is KHII and KHII FM Plus Different?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zen

Silver Member
Awards
And you don't want to search it because.........

Seriously, can't you go and look for it.

In KHII FM+ there are:

Extra Cutscenes
More Organization XIII battles
New Drive Form

That is what I can think on top of my head, I am sure there is more (I think) but so far those are the main ones that I can think of.

Iridium

Snobby Von PersnicketyBitch
Awards
For the love of!

6 new bosses
Re: CoM
New abilities
Two new keychains
Terra battle
New items and accessories

That's about it I suppose, someone can correct me if I am wrong.

*EDIT*

FUCK!!!!

Pinwheel

The Origin
Awards
1. It has multiple data organization battles.
2. It has an extra keyblade (I think..)
3. Extra cutscenes
4. Look it up on google..
5. How in the hell does this go into this forum?? -_-
Stop talkin about bleach so much btw :glare:.

Byronic Hero

Resonance of Darkness
Awards
You CANNOT be that lazy. You made yet another thread that needs to e instantly be closed. CHARGE has already cleared it up for you nicely. Now random mod, if you please.

Zen

Silver Member
Awards
Your drive gauge goes to 9, and (Its been a long time.) I think you keep anti-form.

The new form is the one that has the same clothes that Sora had in KH1, I forgot the name.

Anti one was actually a glitch from what I heard.

ogichi/ichigo

You CANNOT be that lazy. You made yet another thread that needs to e instantly be closed. CHARGE has already cleared it up for you nicely. Now random mod, if you please.
I really liked my first one, I just wanted others' opinions. I thought it was a good topic. This on was just for some personal info and other people see it and learn too. And the guy who likes Riku, dont dis my signature or my ideas!

Sexy Angel
:eek:_O:

Ok guyz, I've already presented the info. Now everything after this post is just spam.

Pinwheel

The Origin
Awards
I really liked my first one, I just wanted others' opinions. I thought it was a good topic. This on was just for some personal info and other people see it and learn too. And the guy who likes Riku, dont dis my signature or my ideas!
O k, how about I diss the fact that you didn't read which forum this needs to be in.

Iridium

Awards

The first thread you made in that section is so rehashed, it's been talked about to death

The one we're sitting with no is unecessary, really.
Just 5 minutes of searching and you would have known this information, IE google it.

Lastly, you've seemed to quite mentioning bleach in your most recent posts.
But if you persist to do that don't expect us to go easy on you, new or not, things like that are irritating.
I told you and so will others, deal with it.

Though there was no mention of it in your post so in essence ,Pinwheel, you owe him an apology.

Ok guyz, I've already presented the info. Now everything after this post is just spam.

Sorry, I just felt I had to address this.

E.J.

~yaranaika
Awards
Look at CHARGE's post.

Yeah, guys, stop spamming and leave the thread.

Grow up kiddo.

2. It has an extra keyblade (I think..)

Two extra keyblades.

The new form is the one that has the same clothes that Sora had in KH1, I forgot the name.

Limit Form

I think you keep anti-form.

No.

Ogichi/Ichigo, take a look at that post. You should consider it.

Pinwheel

The Origin
Awards
I only meant it as a side reminder in my post because it's been bugging me, but yeah, I shouldn't have. Sorry ogichi/ichigo.

Iridium

Awards
User CP> Look at column to the left> "Edit Avatar"

Simple.

Also you don't have to type in obnoxiously large text to get our attention.
Font size 12 is fine thank you very much.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back