• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

How Fast Can You Beat Sephiroth?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

How Fast Can You Beat Sephiroth

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Agent007

I ♥ Livi
Website
www.myspace.com
How the heck do you beat sephiroth in under a minute? What abilities do you equip? That's just the craziest thing I've heard in a while. Sephiroth? In under a minute???

Nightmare

Reaper of Hell
Website
www.kongregate.com
my best is 58 seconds on proud// and with codes, final form with fenrirs, is 24 seconds// with roxas and others, game froze or i couldn't beat him, yes im a cheater...... and why did it take all of you so much time to beat sephiroth in Kh1??? i beat him in about 5 or six minutes at lvl 100, without codes.

Krimsun Monkeh

Bronze Member
my best is 58 seconds on proud// and with codes, final form with fenrirs, is 24 seconds// with roxas and others, game froze or i couldn't beat him, yes im a cheater...... and why did it take all of you so much time to beat sephiroth in Kh1??? i beat him in about 5 or six minutes at lvl 100, without codes.

Don't feel ashamed, i too am i cheater lol

Krimsun Monkeh

Bronze Member
:eek:_O:Good gosh.....what the heck!? How can people just sit down and play a game that long? I mean....to get good stats, but still....

That's not even the tip of the Iceberg. You gotta see all his videos. Pretty much no damage videos :thumbsup:

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
I never really timed myself, but I'd wager it'd be around 3-5 minutes with the skill I have now. It's a wonder what Reflect and Guard can do for you.

Krimsun Monkeh

Bronze Member
I never really timed myself, but I'd wager it'd be around 3-5 minutes with the skill I have now. It's a wonder what Reflect and Guard can do for you.

yah i know, just by watching his videos i have gotten infintely better.

Hey Ramen. I never said I didnt believe. It just sounds odd to me though. Thats cool that it happens, I just think its some crazy stuff ya know?

Yeah, i know what you mean =p

kh is ba

It looks like guard and reflect really help so now I think I could beat him at lvl 65 like i am on one of my files. I think that in fm+ sephiroth is supposed to be even easier too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back