• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

How far are you in the game?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

PhoenixPs24:16

I just cant get past repliku 4 because for me, he's like the hardest boss in the game

I beat him after a few tries. He is tricky, though. I just focused more on dodging his normal attacks and a few of his sleights instead of using up 0 cards. This is somewhat harder to beat on ps2 than in the GBA version, but that's just my opinion.Keep trying.

Lifes.Lover

For the deeds of today resonate....
Website
lifes-lover18.livejournal.com
Don't double post.

I just don't get it.

On the GBA version, it took me forever to kill Riku and only one or two tries to kill off Larxene.

On the PS2 version, I was able to kill Riku in 2 tries, and I've now just finished my tenth try at Larxene, and I'm still no better at it. At this point, I think I need to level up some more, and get more CP.

PhoenixPs24:16

I'm at Marluxia. I beat his 1st form copy and I can beat his 2nd form, but the 3rd one was NEW to me. This was NOT in the GBA version....but I like it. All the more fun for me, even though he obliterated me about 2 times. I think I should focus on dodging some his sleights and use fewer 0 cards or just use the gameshark codes I codes I acquired here.

Last edited:

Chakolat Strawberry

caramel delight
Awards
I'm in RR :D I FEEL POWERFUL(lol >_>) I'm having trouble on the final Ansem. I had some trouble with him on the GBA, so I guess that's why XD

Charlie K

Back in Business
Stuck on Ansem in R/R, I almost beat him once, but then he just keeps on killing me, I'm Level..51, 28 AP, 50 DP, 260 HP....I'd say thats..OK.

Athaydea

Bronze Member
im only in Destiny Island ..instead of struggling with bosses like mostm people here have been ..when i first started i made myself promise that i wont move to another workd until i gain at least 8 levels while in one world ..its a bit annoying but it really helps when it comes to things like bosses ..i have yet to die or lose a boss fight - the only problem with it this is the monotony ..after 20 minutes i wanna shut the game off because of how boring it gets but its still worth it .. im too strong for my own good lol

HeartlesGuardian

Axel II on Sora's story....So close to Riku's story, yet so far!!

And yes, I've noticed nearly all the bosses have been harder on PS2 vers compared to GBA. Its kinda nice cause I hate RPGs with super easy boss fights

soloft

Stuck on wonderland. Level thirteen.
I'm afraid of Hades and Cloud. Bad. I don't think my poor low level can survive it.

Easiest way to beat any boss except the final boss is to do Stun Impact and then a powerful sleight. Especially with Organization XIII members, they're nothing without speed.

Gankz

I just beat vexen...it took me like 10 tries...and its the FIRST time you fight him DX...which i never ever lost on GBA...

God i'm so scared of the second fight and fighting vs riku replica 4.....

rikufan06

did i post here already
idk
anyway an update i guess finished to almost completly complete im in lvl 91 i think im tryin to get every card level
like the kingdo key 0-9
get it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back