• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

How excited where you when you got KH2

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

How excited where you when you got KH2

• I WAS FREAKING OUT

Votes: 68 66.7%
  • I was a little excited

Votes: 26 25.5%
  • Upset because I knew Kairi was going to be in the game again

Votes: 4 3.9%
  • Not at all.

Votes: 4 3.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Apollo

Silver Member
It was a very exciting day. I didn't even go to school that day, and stayed up all night playing. The next day I sat in school thinking about it (I think I was at the underworld), and the moment the last bell rang, I ran home to play. So that day, and the days after were full of excitement for me.

I'm hoping to go through this again with BBS.

Muse

you look atrocious
I was pretty excited, but then again, it was also my birthday. :/ So, I was still excited over me actually getting presents.

jamye_stuckey1

when kh2 first came out i didn't know about it at all:confused:. it was like no commercials about it at all i had to look on the website to find out it came out. I was very angred:angry: about that because kh1 had commercials played every second. anyway first time i played kh2 i rented it i think or borrowed it from somebody and i was so excited :lol: that i played it my whole day off a school. when i was only playing with Roxas i was getting mad cause i wanted Sora (at the time i did not beat COM yet) but i was still overly excited about the game :lol:

Shadow_

Banned
Awards
Thats good that people put I hated it because I knew Kairi was going to be in the game again.

lol.

_EX

ShadowSoldier V2.0
i wasnt like loosing sleep over it or anything but i looked forward to it

Pheonex

I'll scorch your muffin.
When I saw the commercial for it, that's when i first became interestedm in KH. About a month later(after playing the other two games) I was practically burning a hoole through the glass at Target, wating for the guy to get KH2 out for me.

AbstracTheory

i remember, i had reserved mine..and after 4 years of waiting for it, it finally came out, but my mom couldn't take me to get it till she got off of work at like 7...
so i was like forget that, i skipped school and walked all the way to gamestop(4 hour walk there and back) to pick up my copy, as soon as i got home, i put that baby in and the disappointment began....

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
I found out that there in fact was a KH2, and it was soon to be released. Forgot about it for a couple of months, then saw it on store shelves and bought it. So, not very excited.

fantasygurl1227

I'm not normal, thanks for noticing
I had been waiting for 4 years for it, when it finally came out I went over to my nearest gamestop and they were just taking out of the box. I asked for one and then unfortunately I had to run some errands with my dad, I was pinging off walls because I was so excited.
When the commercials started coming on I would run to the TV
lulz XD

Xirchs the 13th

Website
xirchs.tumblr.com
oh man was i freaking out:36:
i got it the day it came out, the minute GameStop opened, and played for like 7 hours straight
(only because i had to leave to go somewhere for my girlfriend[at the time]) then the next day i played all day without getting up at all :lol::lol:

Awards
the story is too long for what exactly happened to me before i got it but when i did it was awesome. i cant believe that was over 3 years ago! cant wait for the new games.

butcherthegirl33

Yeah ur right dude i was totally FREAKING OUT!!! i didn't actually play kh1 though i know the story... I first play COM and then i got this sequel!!! IT WAS AWESOME!!! xD

Stars

リク
I do not know KH games until my friends told me, at first i played KH2 and found out that was a really great game. I replay the game few times then.

Ryuki90

Just so-so. I was walking around at the mall then went into a gameshop. Looking around the first thing I saw is Mickey, then Sora. So I just bought it out of boredom [remembering how KH1 graphic preeetty much disappointed me]

Black Rose Witch

JRPG Fan
Noone knows what i look like when i see a game ive been waiting for. it only happens for kh or pokemon we were at shopko a little after its release and there was only one copy left and i was shopping with my grandma who is loaded, i freaked out like i usually do and she knows how much i love kh and she bought it on the spot. i still thank her to this day.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back