• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

how does riku know??

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

saratp

Bronze Member
Awards
how does riku know About the darkness if he waz born on Destiney Islands. I don't get it?

O

Onewingedangel6

wait he has a point how did he kno cause it couldn't have been after he left cause before they left DI he said that the door is opened and what not? so how did he have knowledge of the darkeness and everyone else didn't

Redneck Rebel

Website
www.myspace.com
He could have known it for many different reasons. I mean, he was supossed to be the original keyblade master so who knows. I will admit though when he said he wasn't afraid of the darkness i didn't think twice about how he knew.

I don't mean to go off topic. But this is my first time trying these forum things and i would like to know how you add little clips and pictures to your signature. It would be very helpful. Thanx

KB2ndSTR2DRite

Website
www.myspace.com
Redneck Rebel said:
He could have known it for many different reasons. I mean, he was supossed to be the original keyblade master so who knows. I will admit though when he said he wasn't afraid of the darkness i didn't think twice about how he knew.

I don't mean to go off topic. But this is my first time trying these forum things and i would like to know how you add little clips and pictures to your signature. It would be very helpful. Thanx

he asks questions as do may people he didnt truley about darkness until the island was attacked

surfer1593

He probably knew about it in his gut he knew what that was it was a instict because he was the keyblade's true master.

Ultima Keybearer

Well there are 2 ways.

One: Ansem (or whoever it was) visited you in the cave and Riku could of met him there and did try to reel him into darkness OR numbah...

Two: Remember when Malificent was talking about knowledge in the door? Well meby the darkness in Destiny Islands started to feed him with darkness. This also raises a theory that Riku's urge to get off the island grew thus creating the storm.

:confused: (your face)
:rolleyes: (my face)

sora364

Inactive until DDD NA Release.
Awards
The only thing I didn't undertand at the begining of the game when Riku said "The door has opened" How in the bloody hell did Riku know about the door?

Keeavin

Hmmm...now I'm confused. I never really thought about how in the beginning of the game Riku was holding his hand out to Sora. I must have missed what that meant. And I just don't see him knowing about the darkness before the incident at DI. Don't you think he would have shown it somehow? He was acting completely normal until the invasion happened.

DJFirewolf

Why wouldn't Riku know about darkness and light? They do live on an island with other people, with myths, legends, and ideas about that kind of thing. I think Riku knew the door was opened by the giant black hole in the sky, especially as this type of thing had never happened before, he believed it as a sign that the worlds could be crossed over, even though they had actually been open for nine years.

Sora_aroS

DJFirewolf said:
Why wouldn't Riku know about darkness and light? They do live on an island with other people, with myths, legends, and ideas about that kind of thing. I think Riku knew the door was opened by the giant black hole in the sky, especially as this type of thing had never happened before, he believed it as a sign that the worlds could be crossed over, even though they had actually been open for nine years.

True and kairi told him the story also..the unkown that was in the secret place..or w/e it was might have offered him the deal(ansem) to be with drkness said yes..i mean we all have darkness in our hearts right?..and riku would have done anything to get of the island..remember the talk they had..on that little thing tree where u fight riku at..u kno on DI

Redneck Rebel

Website
www.myspace.com
Well, yeah. His need to get off the island might have caused the storm. And he did say in that flashback that "It looks like a window, or maybe a door." so he could have met that brown cloaked guy before Sora...i mean there is a possibility that that could have happened.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back