• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

how does he end up...?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

GuardianOfLight

how does Terranort end up in radiant garden? can somebody give me a link to a video or pix? i cant find anything on it. that or just an explanation of how he got there

Last edited by a moderator:
B

brosandi

Re: terranort wakes up

When Aqua destroyed the X-Blade it created a big explosion of light. This light engulfed Terranort, and he ended up being transported to Radiant Garden because of it.

B

brosandi

It's from the real ending (unlocked by defeating all three scenarios).

It was posted in another thread (when they thought it to be the secret ending), but i havent managed to find another link.

xion93

go to youtube and type in kingdom hearts bbs ending

A

Azrael

how does he end up in radiant garden? can somebody give me a link to a video or pix? i cant find anything on it. that or just an explanation of how he got there

He ends up probably summoning a corridor of darkness half-consciously and ends up on AtW's doorstep. Of course MX' old lackey Braig is there to help out in case Ansem says no.

B

brosandi

He seems to forget being Terra too.

God, Xehanort is such a freak of nature. He has three hearts in him after all...

A

Azrael

In the first video on the page, you can see Apprentice Xehanort (Terranort) talking with Braig.

Birth by Sleep Play Log - brought to you by HEARTSTATION.ORG

I'm pretty sure he legit lost his memories... he seems to forget being MX. And Terra for that matter.

That's before the experiments happened. He's been revealed to have superhuman abilities. And he managed to open the door to Radiant Garden and plunged it to darkness.

He must've remembered somehow.

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
Please keep spoilers out of thread titles.

Gram

Banned
Awards
if terranort [:lol:] had 3 hearts how come xemnas didnt get 1?
i mean didnt roxas have vens or somethin?

MeggieKeyblader

That's before the experiments happened. He's been revealed to have superhuman abilities. And he managed to open the door to Radiant Garden and plunged it to darkness.

He must've remembered somehow.

But in the Ansem Reports, he doesn't seem to know about being MX or Terra, even after the experiments, and after opening the door. If he knew, I would think he would write at least something about it.

B

brosandi

if terranort [:lol:] had 3 hearts how come xemnas didnt get 1?
i mean didnt roxas have vens or somethin?
Perhaps he did. I mean, Xemnas seems far more "Terra"-like than Xehanort or XH did.

MeggieKeyblader

Perhaps he did. I mean, Xemnas seems far more "Terra"-like than Xehanort or XH did.

Yeah, he pretty much looks like an older Terra, except with yellowish eyes and silver hair. And he's not as obsessed with darkness as Ansem SoD was, so I was thinking the MX part of Terranort went to Ansem SoD, and the Terra part went to Xemnas.

Sounds stupid but it kinda makes sense. xD

Gram

Banned
Awards
but xemnas says he cannot feel sorrow, and if he cant feel 1 emotion i doubt he can other 1s.

u r right about him being more terra-like though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back