• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

How do you think of the new scans, Days with Xion?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lefolane

As you've seen at the main page XDD
I'm so glad we can see Xion's full stature and her with Axel and Roxas; they're very cute. How did they never speak of her after 358/2 days?
edit:and it made me wonder what's she doing with Riku at DI! XD

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Well, after Days, Axel was much more hell-bent on finding Roxas/bringing Roxas back/doing whatever he could not to lose Roxas, possibly because of Xion's betrayal/departure/death/whatever.
The other Members of the Organization don't seem to care much either way so no mentioning from them is understandable (and the lack of Proof of Existence would be explained in Days, probably).
The other people that knew about her were DiZ, Riku and Namine, but DiZ with his whole attitude of "Nobodies suck, boo", Namine's lack of appearance and Riku's plea of silence due to guilt, they'd never say anything either Until the FM++ comes out with new scenes

As for Xion and Riku on DI, well, Xion seems to be looking for Memories, going by her 'Who am I' issue and how Roxas behaved in KH2 - which is no doubt affected by Xion. She could've either came looking for Riku himself and found him there, or came there on her own, searching for Memories of the Girl that Looks Like Her - being Kairi.

Cloaked_schemer

I love love love!!! the pic of axle, roxas, and xion on the clock tower!! sooo cute and t will get rid of some of those believers of the roxas/axle relationship.

P.S. Lefolane, were did you get your avatar? is funny.

P.P.S. what is FM++? I know what FM+, but whats with the extra +?

Smile

Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
I love love love!!! the pic of axle, roxas, and xion on the clock tower!! sooo cute and t will get rid of some of those believers of the roxas/axle relationship.

Because Kairi worked oh so well to get rid of the believer of the Sora/Riku relationship?
Roxas and Axel's relationship is there, and even if it wouldn't, them interacting with other people wouldn't make people believe in it less. I really wish people'd get that and stop saying 'yey, -insert awesome on its own right female character's name here- is gonna make people stop believe in -insert shonen ai couple here-', it's degrading to both the relationships between the guys (I mean, heck, SoRiku is canon, romantic nature or not), and the girls because you make it seem like they have no other value which is the truth about Kairi but we're talking Watanabe-girls here, being Aqua, Xion and Namine :\ proof - Namine did a much better job at breaking SoRiku up than Kairi could ever hope to achieve

Organization_42

Proud Demyx/Kairi Shipper
Awards
^ I think it depends on how Xion's written in, SA, and how well she works with Axel and Roxas as friends. You yourself said that you thought Namine did a better job of breaking up SoRiku than Kairi did.

Anyways, I love the pics, and I can't wait to see the translations! So, not only does Xion get invited to have ice cream with the boys, she also sits on the tower with just Roxas? Interesting. I'm going crazy waiting for this game to come out!

Smile

Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
You yourself said that you thought Namine did a better job of breaking up SoRiku than Kairi did.

True, but that's because Namine's relationships with Sora, Riku and Repliku were excellently written and made the boys act the way they did with each other.
I'm not saying Xion won't have a similar affect on "AkuRoku", she seems likely to do so if she really did make Roxas leave the Organization with her and then Axel came chasing them in blind rage, but it's not because she's a "girl" that suddenly came into contact with the "gay couple" - it's because they were properly written into those roles.
In that aspect though it doesn't really matter whether Xion is a boy or a girl - much like Sora and Riku fought over freaking Pinnochio in Monstro. Xion could've truly been another Sora-Nobody but by behaving the same way as 'our' Xion, "he" would've induced the same results.

In other words -

^ I think it depends on how Xion's written in, SA, and how well she works with Axel and Roxas as friends.

This.

Anyways, I love the pics, and I can't wait to see the translations! So, not only does Xion get invited to have ice cream with the boys, she also sits on the tower with just Roxas? Interesting. I'm going crazy waiting for this game to come out!

I want some shots of her with Axel without them trying to kill each other >:

Smile

Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
I agree. A new girl char cannot break AkuRoku, or any couple, shipper's consistant belief down.

She can, if she's written well enough like Namine for instance was ("No, it's my promise!" "No, it's mine! You have Kairi, go to her!" "Ew, no!"). What I meant is that AkuRoku's friendship is based, so a girl won't just ruin it by definition (which is what so many people are saying these days =_=;;; look, a girl chara! lol they're not gay! ...pfffft)

SilverJ-17

spams bombs, not posts
Awards
Well, these scans do justice for me. I was kind of hoping that the mystery of the unbirths would be solved, but what Xion looks like was just as good of a replacement.. even though it still doesn't really kill some of the.. more annoying theory threads. (Unbirth and Xion theory threads)

Also, I really do hope that Xion is written as well or nearly as well as Namine. It's not that I want to see the relationships get broken, but we need better written female characters. (and not another Kairi clone) Hopefully, Aqua will prove to be very well written, but it's beginning to look like it already. Now, if only they could go back and write out Olette more.. lol..

Byronic Hero

Resonance of Darkness
Awards

P.P.S. what is FM++? I know what FM+, but whats with the extra +?

There is no extra + its just FM+

John Cheong

Well I like Xion. She look so cool and she can wield Kingdom Key.
Anyway, the new images are awesome. I get one and edited it then put it in my signature ^^
I love the new scan ^^ But the problem is the scan is in low quality... But I don't mind it after all.

x_darkaxel1313_x

Heh, right after I saw the pic of xion with axel and roxas at the clock tower, I LAUGHED MEH HEAD OFF!!! Omigosh, roxas' and xion's looks on their faces was so hilarious! XD XD it looked to meh like axel was attacking them with his half-eaten ice cream bar. XP

Superschlock

Don't you step out of line
Awards
To me, it looked like he was teasing Roxas by pushing him into Xion

Axel: "C'mon, you know you want to!"
Roxas: "Ahh, I'm being attacked!"
Xion: "What the heck, Axel? You almost made me drop my ice cream!"

Nutari

The Scotsman
Awards
Uh i think that the reason that they never speak of them together is because maybe Namine made them forget about her so that they dont find the obvious flaws of the organization and leave it behind

Smile

Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Uh i think that the reason that they never speak of them together is because maybe Namine made them forget about her so that they dont find the obvious flaws of the organization and leave it behind

Namine can't toy with the Memories of people who never met Sora, if she can affect the Memories of other Nobodies aside from Roxas :\ so uh, doubt it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back