• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

How do you get ultima in kh1?????????????

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

.Oji

赤いテキスト
These are the items you need and the heartless you need to kill in order to get them:

5x Lucid Gem -- Gargoyle & Wight Knight Heartless
5x Power Gem -- Pirate, Air Pirate, & Battleship Heartless
5x Thunder Gem -- Aquatank & Screwdiver Heartless
3x Mystery Goo -- Rare Truffle, White Mushroom, & Black Fungus Heartless
3x Gale -- Angel Star & Invisible Heartless​

Go to Traverse Town and sythesize them when you're done collecting. Happy hunting! ^_^

T

Twilight_Thorn

urgh, i know!!! it took me MONTHS 2 synthesize all 24 of those items so i could unlock the ultima weapon.

.Oji

赤いテキスト
urgh, i know!!! it took me MONTHS 2 synthesize all 24 of those items so i could unlock the ultima weapon.

You're thinking about Kingdom Hearts II. You only need to collect 21 items in Kingdom Hearts in order to recieve Ultima.

You need 24 itmes in Kingdom Hearts II. :3

T

Twilight_Thorn

You're thinking about Kingdom Hearts II. You only need to collect 21 items in Kingdom Hearts in order to recieve Ultima.

You need 24 itmes in Kingdom Hearts II. :3

no, i'm talkin about kh1 where u have 2 synthesize every other item in the synthesis shop 2 get the ultima weapon available for synthinization. yea.

Essence of Elegy

How long shall you delve into time?
Awards
A lot of the items you need to synthesize need Blaze Shards, which are only dropped by Red Nocturnes, I believe. You can only find Red Nocturnes in Monstro and Hollow Bastion. And you only have a 50% chance, more or less, of even finding Monstro.

So yeah, good luck.

Ralor Penwat

A lot of the items you need to synthesize need Blaze Shards, which are only dropped by Red Nocturnes, I believe. You can only find Red Nocturnes in Monstro and Hollow Bastion. And you only have a 50% chance, more or less, of even finding Monstro.

So yeah, good luck.

you can also find them in traverse town and thanks for this i needed to kno how to get it to beat maleficent

the123of4567

It took me a long while to synthesize all of the items as well.. Mainly because I wasn't killing anything unless I was forced to.. That was until I actually found out about the shop.. Which took a while my first playthough -_-

AquaVenTerra

I live everywhere in this hellish place we call th
after you have synthesized all other items "ultima weapon" will appear in the synthesis list and then you follow this list:

5x Lucid Gem -- Gargoyle & Wight Knight Heartless
5x Power Gem -- Pirate, Air Pirate, & Battleship Heartless
5x Thunder Gem -- Aquatank & Screwdiver Heartless
3x Mystery Goo -- Rare Truffle, White Mushroom, & Black Fungus Heartless
3x Gale -- Angel Star & Invisible Heartless

A

Audo

You give the Moogles the 'stuff' and they give you the 'drug' (aka the Ultima)

Bloodgift

How about it?
Is it worth all the work? Yeah, my buddy was talking to me when he was sniffing it! lol

Awards
Ummm... lolz, i thk u haf 2 googgle it, lmao.

Silly person. This hardly needed a new thread dedicated to it.

Bloodgift

How about it?
It's impossible for me! Because to get to that I need to synthesis the other items and I need to get a blaze shard that you get from a red noctourn but I couldn't find a red noctourn! It's dissapeard from wonder land! Does anyone know where another red noctourn is????

Awards
It's impossible for me! Because to get to that I need to synthesis the other items and I need to get a blaze shard that you get from a red noctourn but I couldn't find a red noctourn! It's dissapeard from wonder land! Does anyone know where another red noctourn is????

7th post on this thread may provide useful information to you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back