• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

How do you get ultima in kh1?????????????

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Audo

It's impossible for me! Because to get to that I need to synthesis the other items and I need to get a blaze shard that you get from a red noctourn but I couldn't find a red noctourn! It's dissapeard from wonder land! Does anyone know where another red noctourn is????

Seriously, there is a FAQs on gamefaqs.com that's called "Synthesis Guide" and it tells you everything you need and wear to get it.
It would do wonders for you.

Awards
I have the Official Strategy Guide 'cause I'm a loser who wanted all the extra items etc., and it's more helpful than any GameFAQs.

A

Audo

I have the Official Strategy Guide 'cause I'm a loser who wanted all the extra items etc., and it's more helpful than any GameFAQs.
LIESSS! Well, Game Faqs is free so whatevs.
I have the KH2 Strategy Guide though, it was just too pretty to resist, plus it came with Jiminiy's Journal and STICKERS!

Bloodgift

How about it?
I tried Game FAQ's ages ago...helped me with everything other than my problem at the moment!

Awards
LIESSS! Well, Game Faqs is free so whatevs.
I have the KH2 Strategy Guide though, it was just too pretty to resist, plus it came with Jiminiy's Journal and STICKERS!

Ah, the giant KH2 book. I've never had the chance to use it yet, I'm so sick of KH2 now from completing the Journal 100% WITHOUT the Guide.
I also never want to use my Jiminy's Journal stickers. I never do things like that because I'm lame like that.
I never used the 101 Dalmatians and Trinity Stickers in the KH1 Guide, and the KH: CoM guide is hopeless. Because a girl wrote it. And there aren't any stickers.

A

Audo

Ah, the giant KH2 book. I've never had the chance to use it yet, I'm so sick of KH2 now from completing the Journal 100% WITHOUT the Guide.
I also never want to use my Jiminy's Journal stickers. I never do things like that because I'm lame like that.
I never used the 101 Dalmatians and Trinity Stickers in the KH1 Guide, and the KH: CoM guide is hopeless. Because a girl wrote it. And there aren't any stickers.
Ah xD I love the stickers, i wish I had sheets upon sheets.
I completed the jorunal without using the guide. But boy was that annoying.

Awards
lol theres a COM guide that you can buy???

Yes. I suggest you forget about it though. It's only good for finding the cards, which I have all of. Except the Enemy Cards. But it's obvious where and how to get them, it's just time consuming and DUMB :mad:

A

Audo

Yes. I suggest you forget about it though. It's only good for finding the cards, which I have all of. Except the Enemy Cards. But it's obvious where and how to get them, it's just time consuming and DUMB :mad:
LOL. You don't need any guide, honestly all of the info is online for free.

TrueRoxas527

First of all. Ansemalltheway. If you forgot to put something down in your first post, Edit the post. Don't make another one. You'll be breaking the rules.

The guides are useless. You only use them if you want to take all the challenge out of beating the game. Also, don't buy anything, just search it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back