• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

How do you get the Black Coat? Aka Organization 13

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Audo

press △ to sora
Awards
Website
avale-reves.tumblr.com
Re: How do you get the Black Coat? Aka Organization 13..

The avatar board for it unlocks at level 110 or so.

Awards
Super looking forward to that.Also, does anyone know if there is or will be a Vanitas outfit to unlock? Or does anyone know of a list of all available avatar boards (EN and/or JP)?

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com

Sora2016

Silver Member
Awards
Just going to add to that list, you get the Tami Hiyoko set at LV255, another gummi ship suit set (Black HG) at LV260, and the Hydrangea Coordinates (W for male, C for female) at LV265.

What about these? I saw them on Tumblr the other day and they are amazing. Do you know if they are already out as an event? I would assume they would be out with the actual Nick and Judy suits they showed last week.

tumblr_o5fhjz7bcO1rsb6mao1_500.png

plasmos

KHI Site Developer
Staff member
Awards
What about these? I saw them on Tumblr the other day and they are amazing. Do you know if they are already out as an event? I would assume they would be out with the actual Nick and Judy suits they showed last week.

JP distributed version only for the moment, not NA. This is a special event only, with Raid Boss.

Last edited:

faemarch

Ansem's Apprentice
Awards

Those are currently only available in JPN Ux as event board rewards, they'll probably make their way over into NA Ux later at some point.
(It's been a pain getting them so far, you need event coins to unlock their nodes in the event boards, and only the normal event raid boss drops them. Thing is, the rare/omega event raid boss is far more likely to appear when summoning...)

edit: ninja'd.

Sora2016

Silver Member
Awards
JP distributed version only for the moment, not NA. This is a special event only, with Raid Boss.

Those are currently only available in JPN Ux as event board rewards, they'll probably make their way over into NA Ux later at some point.
(It's been a pain getting them so far, you need event coins to unlock their nodes in the event boards, and only the normal event raid boss drops them. Thing is, the rare/omega event raid boss is far more likely to appear when summoning...)

edit: ninja'd.

Ah, okay that sounds like about what I figured. (I really just want Nick and Judy, but Flash would be nice too :p)

So, what do you mean when you say the rare boss is more common when summoning? Or do you just simply mean in general, its much more common. I guess my first thought was when you summon other characters or something :p

Alpha Baymax

On a scale of α to ζ.
Awards

It astonishes me that there's no Big Hero 6 outfit accessories whatsoever. I'm down for Zootopia but I assumed that Big Hero 6 would be more plausible considering that it's inspired by Japan and it's already confirmed for Kingdom Hearts III.

Sora2016

Silver Member
Awards
It astonishes me that there's no Big Hero 6 outfit accessories whatsoever. I'm down for Zootopia but I assumed that Big Hero 6 would be more plausible considering that it's inspired by Japan and it's already confirmed for Kingdom Hearts III.

If support is still happening when KH3 is coming out we could get stuff from some of the new Disney worlds? I dunno haha, just an idea. But yeah, Big Hero 6 outfits would be really fun. They could have lots of parts like the gummi ones.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back