• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

how do you do the struggle battles as sora?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

allanthetom

:cursing: i go to the promoter guy and he says you dont have enough experience. im lvl.80 at mo. any help please?

Byronic Hero

Resonance of Darkness
Awards
If I remember correctly, Sora can only fight Hayner, just look at the post that you looked at during the tournament as Roxas.

Macabre

Gold Member
If I remember correctly, Sora can only fight Hayner, just look at the post that you looked at during the tournament as Roxas.

No, he can also fight Setzer and Seifer.
You have to beat Hayner 10 times before getting the chance to fight Setzer.

Byronic Hero

Resonance of Darkness
Awards
I never did that before, so I guess I wouldn't know. I lost intrest after the 3rd time I fought him.

Clone

i think u start oit only being able to fight Hayner but if u beat him by a certain number of points or a certain amount of times u can struggle agints seifer, then after doing the same with seifer u can beat the other dude. I think thats what i did.

blackmage-1

Website
www.blackmage-1.deviantart.com
Well you start of as fighting Hayner, and you have to win ten times to move on to the next opponent, which is either Setzer or Seifer (can't remember which one came first) Then you just do the same thing again, win ten times and move on.

Good luck with it!

~Black Mage

Macabre

Gold Member
Well you start of as fighting Hayner, and you have to win ten times to move on to the next opponent, which is either Setzer or Seifer (can't remember which one came first) Then you just do the same thing again, win ten times and move on.

Good luck with it!

~Black Mage

The next opponent after Hayner is Setzer.

xx kairi xx

it means experience in a struggle match, not ur level lolz.
like everyone else has said, u need to defeat hayner 10 times, then setzer 10 times and then you'll be able to fight seifer

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
You need to fight Hayner and Siefer each ten times before you can face Setzer. There are no battles beyond those three.

TrueRoxas527

But you don't talk to the promoter guy to take part in a match, you go to the sign behind him on the wall and read it, it will say the Struggle Tourney or something like that. Just remember to read the sign, not talk to the guy.

hiddenblade

Zero Inferno is right i was completly confused before i thought what if i have to beat a certine amount of times

kasamake

Okay these people didn't fully get your question unless i missed one then i appologize, okay just go to where you did those fights with roxas and talk to uh if i can recall the fat dude, if not try reading the board thing.

Tahmid_Zaman

you dont tak to the guy, you got to the small orange board on the wall behind him, examine it and youll be able to choose who to struggle with

hope this helps.:lol:

Ryuki90

:35: you should really waste some of your time talking to the towns people. Seifer said that you need "another 10 years to beat him". Why not take the hint?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back