• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

How did you started playing Kingdom Hearts

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

TwistedHeartz

I reserved KH1 after I saw a commercial LOL... And I didn't even have a ps2 till Christmas so I played it on my bro's xD

wolfclouds

i first read about kh1 one and i saw a picture that cloud was in the game, and im a final fantasy fan aswell so i did some research and the game was of square-soft(enix) so i thought this could be a fun game so i bought it. then i waited for part 2, then when i got a psp i played chain of memories with an emulator:p

(?Cmurder?)

KH1 was the only game I could afford at the time for 20 bucks, i got into it, beat the game 100%

When I heard about KH:COM i got a GBA emulator and I beat that game aswell(I noticed the story line got darker but it was moer interesting)

And that led me to KHII

shadow_of_light

i didn't even know about hte kh series until CoM. sheltered life... and then i played kh1 at a friend's house. it was the final fight against ansem. thats what got me hooked.

TwistedHeartz

Haha yeah, Now that I think of it... KH really was my first PS2 game... and I didn't even have a ps2 when I got it LOL... It costed me like... $50 when I got it @_@ BUT IT WAS WORTH IT

Cyborg009

Bot-Buster
Awards
heard about in the papers, saw the trailer and interviews, and got it for chirstmas. been a fan to this very day.

i saw a trailer for it on TV and i got it for Christmas. for CoM, i seriously thought it was the ps2 game but for gb. so im like "why bother?" when my friend told me that it was a completely new game i was like O_O crap i gotta get it. so i did. and khII bought that w/ my own munny ^^

ilovesora1223

i played kh1 when i visted my cousin and i said," dang i want that game" so i got it and loved it

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
I was actually introduced to the series by CoM. Had no idea what the hell was going on, and thought to myself that I couldn't possibly be playing something so weird...

Eventually I got interested enough to purchase KH2 and KH1, and I've loved both games...

Bryantjj

I once saw a commercial about it but at that time I didn't know anything about it. I talked to my cousin about it and he said he had it. So I borrowed it for about a year, playing it through about 3 times. I loved it. And from that point on, I only wanted more!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back